Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This is me! UnsolvedQuestion!

What's Your Favourite Game?

• Goat Simulator

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Batman Arkham Knight

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Don't Starve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Welcome to the Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destiny

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWNTOOLS

Thread starter #1
Hi. The name's UnsolvedQuestion but call me Unsolved or Bailey for short. I got on this server just this morning and decided to play on one a server on the server lists. I loved everything about this server from the start, especially staff. So funny, jokeable and they know how to keep everyone in line! I'm 14 years of age but my profile page is a bit stuffed up. Thanks little bro.
You should also know I'm a complete geek when it comes to superheros, Doctor Who, The Hobbit and LOTR but Star Wars in particular. I read all different comics. You can practically ask me who shot Mr Burns - I mean thats not obvious... right? Right?
I've had experience with Minecraft since 10 years of age back in 2011 where I played Minecraft for the first time ever on my little IPad. It was the Lite version so it sucked but all in all I loved the open sandbox game.
I guess I'll be seeing y'all around. Questions will be answered if need be because I'm the new detective of the server so watch out (not really).

Cheers.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Hey there Bailey! Welcome to the Foxcraft community, I'm glad to hear that your enjoying your time here. I hope to get to know you better :)

Welcome Bailey! Is it bad I've only played Goat Simulator on your answer choices for the poll? :eek:

DOWNTOOLS

Thread starter #5
No because its the best game you could ever play! Keeping in mind your not abusing too many innocent sprites LOL

DOWNTOOLS

Thread starter #7
I most certainly will. Get back to your game before you die or something tragic, thanks for making my day! Cheers big ears!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hi. The name's UnsolvedQuestion but call me Unsolved or Bailey for short. I got on this server just this morning and decided to play on one a server on the server lists. I loved everything about this server from the start, especially staff. So funny, jokeable and they know how to keep everyone in line! I'm 14 years of age but my profile page is a bit stuffed up. Thanks little bro.
You should also know I'm a complete geek when it comes to superheros, Doctor Who, The Hobbit and LOTR but Star Wars in particular. I read all different comics. You can practically ask me who shot Mr Burns - I mean thats not obvious... right? Right?
I've had experience with Minecraft since 10 years of age back in 2011 where I played Minecraft for the first time ever on my little IPad. It was the Lite version so it sucked but all in all I loved the open sandbox game.
I guess I'll be seeing y'all around. Questions will be answered if need be because I'm the new detective of the server so watch out (not really).

Cheers.
Welcome to the server and forums, Bailey! :D I look forward to seeing you around! Have a wonderful time on the server!

DOWNTOOLS

Thread starter #9
Thanks all of you guys. You're so kind! I am certainly loving the server!

PS. Which game does everyone play? I play on creative a lot but sometimes I get on KitPVP lobby too. See y'all around.

DOWNTOOLS

Thread starter #12
Oh I challenge you to a match of SkyWars! I'm OP. I'm telling ya you don't wanna mess with me!

Jokes. I'm a bit rusty, but I think I had a bit of talent going on about a month ago

Cheers.
Hey, Baily! Nice to meet you.
Welcome to forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.