Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Future of Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!
I noticed a lot of hatred just coming towards the staff team lately and felt like I should speak out about it. I've been on this server for many years and have seen my fair share of toxic staff members as well as toxic players, a few years ago I WAS a toxic staff member because I was friends with toxic people. It is completely unfair to blame all of our indiscretions on our current staff team when some haven't even been around for very long, some just got the helper rank and are just trying to play like everyone else. Staff is supposed to help the community, don't get me wrong I've seen staff members make mistakes or think that they're "all powerful".
However, I'd like to humble all of you and urge you to remember that this is a game. I agree there is community based drama that can soil our views of the server but it was created with good intentions. I love this server because of all the lovely players AND staff members I've met and we've had our fair share of CM's that could of ran things a little better but this is all in the past. I haven't had any negative experiences with the staff team but I guess that is because I've always tried to stay neutral with things. I'd like for you all to not take your past aggressions out on our current staff team because they're simply there to make the server more enjoyable for everyone, wishing death on anyone on this server, staff or not, is completely unnecessary and should be stopped immediately. I would like to apologize for any past drama I have created via on the staff team or in the community here but I've accepted what I've done wrong. What is important is that we move forward, I'm sorry that any of you were hurt or that it seems like your opinion doesn't matter because it does. I just urge this community to move forward and try our best to get along and not spread hate to one another, staff team or community, we are all people just trying to play the game.

For the staff team specifically, do your best to listen and be humble to the community. There are so many situations that could be solved just by simply speaking to one another rather than spreading rumors or hatred. Let's remove that whole "Staff > Player" divide and do our best to understand and be respectful to one another.

Thanks so much for reading.
- Manda AKA WorldBuilder03

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.