Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire's Return (TOA. Empire) Empire United Once Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #28
your team is full of randos
I've known my co-leader for 4 years, another one for a year, and others for weeks/months, so you're incorrect.
They wouldn't be in the team because they don't care about a forum thread? Bit pathetic.
Uhm, by that I mean caring about the Empire's activity in general, not a single thread or thing. I mean it's a bit pathetic you have nothing else to do with your life so you just create flame-wars on a block game forum, but hey... That's just my opinion.

I've known my co-leader for 4 years, another one for a year, and others for weeks/months, so you're incorrect.

Uhm, by that I mean caring about the Empire's activity in general, not a single thread or thing. I mean it's a bit pathetic you have nothing else to do with your life so you just create flame-wars on a block game forum, but hey... That's just my opinion.
If you didn't want a flame war don't reply to my comment. Simple. Besides I have better things to do with my life I just look on here too. But if you ask me it's a bit pathetic you act like you rule the world because you got some good stuff and a few followers on a block game.

Don't comment then? Lol, and the empire has 15-20 members so huh?
I don't see them 15-20 members commenting so they clearly don't care LOL and second you said they have no lives for commenting yet here you are posting a thread about rankings like we need to know

Slabo

Friend
Donator

what's actually pathetic is that you create a government(or lack of) on a block game while putting all you effort into ruling a server. This will get you far in life I know it!

Thread starter Banned #32
what's actually pathetic is that you create a government(or lack of) on a block game while putting all you effort into ruling a server. This will get you far in life I know it!
So what? I've got the highest marks in most of my subjects other than french and music, my life is perfectly fine. What I find pathetic is that again, you have nothing better to do then chat bs on a block game, you don't like how I play the game? GO AWAY! It's not hard, but it's something ignorant people like yourself will not do or understand.

gg wp

Slabo

Friend
Donator
So what? I've got the highest marks in most of my subjects other than french and music, my life is perfectly fine. What I find pathetic is that again, you have nothing better to do then chat bs on a block game, you don't like how I play the game? GO AWAY! It's not hard, but it's something ignorant people like yourself will not do or understand.

gg wp
first off, making you mad is funny, second, you bought a 150$ rank

gg wp

Thread starter Banned #34
first off, making you mad is funny, second, you bought a 150$ rank

gg wp
Bought the rank 3 years ago, not to mention someone bought me up to VIP+ before I upgraded, you trash-talk about how good you are at pvp, that will get you far in life I know it! No point in arguing anymore, so I won't respond.

gg wp.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
1. I don't play MC anymore - nor did I brag I was good at PvP
2. haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate

gg wp
If thats not pathetic how is people commenting on a thread?

If you didn't want a flame war don't reply to my comment. Simple. Besides I have better things to do with my life I just look on here too. But if you ask me it's a bit pathetic you act like you rule the world because you got some good stuff and a few followers on a block game.
I hate to butt in, but you were the one who posted a stupid comment to start this whole thing, @Ksmudger did nothing wrong

Don't go off topic just to create drama, Members are allowed to share their experience, creativity and progression in-game on our Minecraft forums.

If you have an issue, message me or anyone in the staff team, if you purposely cause flame-wars I will issue you a warning and have your comment removed..

Status
Not open for further replies.