Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire Automatic-Sugarcane-Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
@MakieDaPro helped me mine out the large area for it to be put in place, but I built the entire suagrcane farm it took me a couple hours to do it. It's going to supply me and my members sugarcane really easily, to support Empire's economy. I got to decorate so I'll update this thread.

ValidName

how does it work?? does it run on a clock that pushes the like blocks?? how do you collect the sugar?? TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!

Thread starter Banned #7
how does it work?? does it run on a clock that pushes the like blocks?? how do you collect the sugar?? TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!
The slime blocks make the machine 100% lossless, it produces around a double chest of sugarcane every hour or so, and I'm planning on building another 3 the exact same size, so that's around 4 double chests of sugarcane an hour.

Thread starter Banned #11
Update! Completed the second one a while ago, going to complete the 3rd and 4th soon!

Thread starter Banned #18
Well done

But

Pointless to those who are not in the empire you and @_Super_Hans_ need to suggest the Empire section to the forums for memes n' stuff
Not really, other people who aren't Empire comment on here and some people just look. There's not meant to be a point just show off our work and actually have content on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.