Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Civil Rights Campaign - I have a dream. Join my political party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, this miscarriage of justice was handed out on the basis of me causing people to "quit" despite the fact, people kill and raid much more often than I do, yet do not face the same form of persecution (no persecution for that matter). Which demonstrates how cloakfox is purposely singling me out, and committing injustice purely because he thinks I'm always responsible for raids and killing. Which is an outrageous statement, considering people commit much worse things than I do. I committed only two genocides in 2016, a few mass-murders here and there, but nothing recently that's relevant. And a lot continue to do worse than me to this very moment.

#FreeMe #FTPOS #Join the Political Movement.
It sucks tho

Thread starter Banned #22
Yes sir, it does suck. I had plans on uniting Gucci, Tyler's team, Empire and Legion for common goals. Which may never happen now. To support me, just view my threads. Let cloakfox know that banning for killing, especially when others do worse. Is a miscarriage of justice.

Thank you people of Foxcraft. For all the support, we may be different. Different races, different cultures, different backgrounds and experiences. But when justice is miscarried, we unite to stand against it. I am talking on the behalf of the Empirian race.

Status
Not open for further replies.