Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Civil Rights Campaign - I have a dream. Join my political party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Okay... Fruity kids. Today I, Ksmudger. Took a large L, when cloakfox banned me for... Killing two people on survival for the reason "bye" which makes no sense in grammatical terms.... You no longer can use lava, fire... Enderpearls in claims... Combat is almost impossible, and when possible results in you paying the ultimate price (a ban)

(since when has drowning a person been bannable?) May be your question, this is a very valid point.
1558968627009.png
1558968664646.png (yes I drowned him after he hit me... slow death, but those who give out punches must be ready to take more (more painful) in return)

I baked a cake, fought with sweat and blood to get unbanned. And what happens? You get banned.

Now today, I'm pushing for equal rights amongst the Foxcraft population, the right to be allowed to kill someone on Survival without being banned for it despite it not saying it's against the rules in the rules area?
This is the beginning of my civil rights campaign, in which we demand our freedom from cloakfox. To be allowed to kill people on a server called Survival, if they attempt to kill you and you respond in self-defense.
Now, I have a dream. A dream to be allowed to fight other people, without being persecuted, lagging from Survival's lag and ended up getting 3 shotted in protection 4 (apparently)

Now join my political party, FTPOS (Free The People Of Survival) and make your voices heard on this server. Do not allow yourself to be fearful of fascism. Or miss-treatment. Fight your corner!
1558968188191.png 1558968404708.png 1558968479396.png 1558968505796.png

This is an injustice! An outrage! We Empirians are specifically being targeted and having our civil rights to kill, to grief, to raid, be attacked by the centralised government of the Foxcraft server! If this thread is closed or deleted it shall only prove the point that there is facism on Foxcraft, and it lies with the staff!

Thread starter Banned #6
You're supporting a silencing and censorship of the working class people of Survival. Does the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - the right to bear arms mean nothing to you? Are you a patriot? The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, in which allows an individual to carry a firearm, in which to protect themselves against aggression and oppression, mean nothing? Nothing? You're a Survival citizen, you should be supporting our political movement against crisis, in which will happen indefinitely if this source of tyranny is not mopped.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"

John F. Kennedy

Donator
Banned #7
You're supporting a silencing and censorship of the working class people of Survival. Does the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - the right to bear arms mean nothing to you? Are you a patriot? The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, in which allows an individual to carry a firearm, in which to protect themselves against aggression and oppression, mean nothing? Nothing? You're a Survival citizen, you should be supporting our political movement against crisis, in which will happen indefinitely if this source of tyranny is not mopped.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"

John F. Kennedy
The bloody bourgeoisie will pay with blood! Don your weapons!

Thread starter Banned #10
The people of survival are now free c;
The step in which we allow ourselves to speak, standing with pride. Without fear, without anything to lose. Is one step closer to the freedom in which we so desire, We haven't achieved it yet Violetmoon, but we shall. You can only bully the people for some time, before they finally rise up for their rights. Battling those who seek to oppress them.

Thread starter Banned #11
Some quotations of those who support democracy.

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”
― Alan Moore

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
― Isaac Asimov

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Thread starter Banned #13
LMAO....Alex... this is not the time for jokes... This is a serious situation, in which toxicity and tyranny is becoming normalised within the staff system.

Join the political movement, show your support. We both know Foxcraft is full of toxicity. Fight for the freedom of every member of the Foxcraft community. And stop discrimination and fascism.

Banning a person just because you don't like them?
That's not very democratic is it?
You people are talking about freedom and rights but you ban someone for killing in a SURVIVAL server?
What kind of balanced and caring (about the server) owner does that.
I hope liables will realise their mistakes and make things right as soon as possible.

Deefol

Banned #15
THIS IS AWFUL, DISGRACEFUL. A ban for killing people.. as we all do... with NO WARNING!?!?!?!?! outRAGEOUS. This is not fair.

#freeksm

Thread starter Banned #19
Wtf?? U got banned for something that everyone "can do"?
If this is true they shoul ban gage and most of us. I mean I got mad at gage for killing us all but its like, tho I already made my new gear, it was just pvp but I dont find it as something to get banned for.
Indeed, this miscarriage of justice was handed out on the basis of me causing people to "quit" despite the fact, people kill and raid much more often than I do, yet do not face the same form of persecution (no persecution for that matter). Which demonstrates how cloakfox is purposely singling me out, and committing injustice purely because he thinks I'm always responsible for raids and killing. Which is an outrageous statement, considering people commit much worse things than I do. I committed only two genocides in 2016, a few mass-murders here and there, but nothing recently that's relevant. And a lot continue to do worse than me to this very moment.

#FreeMe #FTPOS #Join the Political Movement.

Donator
Banned #20
Indeed, this miscarriage of justice was handed out on the basis of me causing people to "quit" despite the fact, people kill and raid much more often than I do, yet do not face the same form of persecution (no persecution for that matter). Which demonstrates how cloakfox is purposely singling me out, and committing injustice purely because he thinks I'm always responsible for raids and killing. Which is an outrageous statement, considering people commit much worse things than I do. I committed only two genocides in 2016, a few mass-murders here and there, but nothing recently that's relevant. And a lot continue to do worse than me to this very moment.

#FreeMe #FTPOS #Join the Political Movement.
Cloakfox is definitely singling you out 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.