Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Temporary, definitely. Permanent, likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, I made a post a while back on my profile announcing that I had enlisted into the Army National Guard as a 12B Combat Engineer and now, after a long enough wait, I have to go to BCT (Basic Combat Training) and AIT (Advanced Individual Training) which will be a few months long. During this time I will not be active on anything at all, no social media, no forums, no in-game, literally nothing to communicate to the outside world besides the old pen and paper. I leave for Fort Leonardwood, Missouri on Monday the 30th (I wrote this in advance because I'll be too busy to write it then) and will be gone until sometime near the middle of November, hopefully I'll be home before Thanksgiving because that'd be awesome.

I definitely won't have the chance to talk to any of you for a while here, and honestly depending on how things work out I won't be rejoining the server or Minecraft in general but I'd still love to talk and play other games with the friends that I have met on this wonderful, yet sometimes frustratingly toxic, community. I want to say thank you to all the amazing people I've met on here, although most of them are long gone, there are still a few that I intend to stay in contact with. I would go through writing a personalized message and tagging all these people but honestly there's way too many of you to do that! So I hope this will be good, enjoy~~

To Foxcraft, Thank you for all the great memories that I'll never forget, like meeting my first friend on the server, Bloodwolf2013. Or the time I pranked Neon_Hair by placing over 12 thousand peony plants around her survival base. Or my first Skyblock with Clint2001 that I was so proud of but in retrospect was really just a stone brick square. Or even the time I lost a 2130 kill streak on KitPvP due to the fishing rod off of spawn glitch. I still remember most of the dumb skype calls I would have with people like Mononcbob, and CityUpland where we'd prank call different businesses or calls with Olly where we'd just sit and play Skywars and other mini-games and listen to "Black Betty" or talk about that dumb TV show "Lizard Lick Towing" for hours upon hours. I could write paragraphs about different memories because honestly I can't pick a favorite one so thank you for them all.

I was going through my screenshots earlier and wow that was nostalgic like seeing the survival spawn from when I joined and seeing old usernames in chat that I haven't seen or even thought about in years. Foxcraft, and Minecraft has honestly been a giant piece of my life, having joined Foxcraft in late 2012 it's been a journey and I still think it's amazing that I basically grew up with some of you guys despite being half way across the world from me and still being close friends with people I met over 6 years ago online. I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today without all the people I've ran into along the way. I'm really not sure what else to say so here it is. It's been a pleasure and has been real guys. Take care of yourself Foxcraft and thank you for everything!

Banned #2
Another og leavin us hope things work out for ya Owen, a close friend of mine just went into bct, shes gonna be some type of air defense person. So I truly hope the best for ya Owen. Best of luck bud

Thread starter #3
Another og leavin us hope things work out for ya Owen, a close friend of mine just went into bct, shes gonna be some type of air defense person. So I truly hope the best for ya Owen. Best of luck bud
I appreciate it mans. I'm glad we got to become friends, because tbh at first when we were both accepted as helper together I couldn't stand you LOL

Firm

Donator
Bye Owen, you will be missed by many people. It's sad to see you go one of my good pals. the very few classes I had with you was great I wish we could have had more before you leave. Goodluck in the army getting ur *** beat with training and ****. I hope to talk to u again sometime soon.

Thread starter #5
Bye Owen, you will be missed by many people. It's sad to see you go one of my good pals. the very few classes I had with you was great I wish we could have had more before you leave. Goodluck in the army getting ur *** beat with training and ****. I hope to talk to u again sometime soon.
Haha I appreciate it, Ethan. I really wish we had done more classes too because they were funny asf. Hey who knows, maybe when I'm back I'll have more to teach you ;) You were always one of the fun ones man. Take care <3

Take care my friend, I know I don't have to say much because I'm more than sure I'll see you again. Good luck, and thank you for the bravery you put in display.

Thread starter #8
Take care my friend, I know I don't have to say much because I'm more than sure I'll see you again. Good luck, and thank you for the bravery you put in display.
Oh you know you’re definitely someone I want to stay in contact with haha and thank you

vcqx

Donator
Banned #9
Good luck in the future, SAD TO SEE YOU GO MAN. We were close friends with many memories and thrilling moments hope you have fun without minecraft which we have dedicated so much time into and had a great time while on it, Knowing someone for years like you and now it’s time they say goodbye is sad but there is a time for everything and think it’s the right time as you have a future to work on, stay in touch BOIIIII
(Will be and was always was more OG than you):p:eek::p;)

Thread starter #12
(Will be and was always was more OG than you):p:eek::p;)
Hahah true true, you’re the oldest player I remember even though you’re like 14. I always had a blast messing around with you like the city plot and etc. Tbh you’re probably the person I was closest to at the end lmao. Cya later, Zombiepighead.

Sorry for this late *** reply, been kinda busy. Good luck with life man, we were never really that close like everyone else here with you but still hope you don't die mate :p. Thank you for your service and your time on Foxcraft, you will be missed :p

Firm

Donator
Haha I appreciate it, Ethan. I really wish we had done more classes too because they were funny asf. Hey who knows, maybe when I'm back I'll have more to teach you ;) You were always one of the fun ones man. Take care <3
Good luck man hope u do good in the army. Make sure u dont die while shooting a gun realizing its the wrong way 1 millisecond after u shot it. Tell me when u get back and I will do anything just to joke around

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #20
Hey guys, I made a post a while back on my profile announcing that I had enlisted into the Army National Guard as a 12B Combat Engineer and now, after a long enough wait, I have to go to BCT (Basic Combat Training) and AIT (Advanced Individual Training) which will be a few months long. During this time I will not be active on anything at all, no social media, no forums, no in-game, literally nothing to communicate to the outside world besides the old pen and paper. I leave for Fort Leonardwood, Missouri on Monday the 30th (I wrote this in advance because I'll be too busy to write it then) and will be gone until sometime near the middle of November, hopefully I'll be home before Thanksgiving because that'd be awesome.

I definitely won't have the chance to talk to any of you for a while here, and honestly depending on how things work out I won't be rejoining the server or Minecraft in general but I'd still love to talk and play other games with the friends that I have met on this wonderful, yet sometimes frustratingly toxic, community. I want to say thank you to all the amazing people I've met on here, although most of them are long gone, there are still a few that I intend to stay in contact with. I would go through writing a personalized message and tagging all these people but honestly there's way too many of you to do that! So I hope this will be good, enjoy~~

To Foxcraft, Thank you for all the great memories that I'll never forget, like meeting my first friend on the server, Bloodwolf2013. Or the time I pranked Neon_Hair by placing over 12 thousand peony plants around her survival base. Or my first Skyblock with Clint2001 that I was so proud of but in retrospect was really just a stone brick square. Or even the time I lost a 2130 kill streak on KitPvP due to the fishing rod off of spawn glitch. I still remember most of the dumb skype calls I would have with people like Mononcbob, and CityUpland where we'd prank call different businesses or calls with Olly where we'd just sit and play Skywars and other mini-games and listen to "Black Betty" or talk about that dumb TV show "Lizard Lick Towing" for hours upon hours. I could write paragraphs about different memories because honestly I can't pick a favorite one so thank you for them all.

I was going through my screenshots earlier and wow that was nostalgic like seeing the survival spawn from when I joined and seeing old usernames in chat that I haven't seen or even thought about in years. Foxcraft, and Minecraft has honestly been a giant piece of my life, having joined Foxcraft in late 2012 it's been a journey and I still think it's amazing that I basically grew up with some of you guys despite being half way across the world from me and still being close friends with people I met over 6 years ago online. I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today without all the people I've ran into along the way. I'm really not sure what else to say so here it is. It's been a pleasure and has been real guys. Take care of yourself Foxcraft and thank you for everything!
From one service member to another, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.