Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival updated to 1.15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters,

It's been a while since our last announcement and we now have a good reason to post something here!

I've been busy as a bee with survival to get it updated to the latest minecraft version 1.15.1
As most of you know this version adds bees and various bee related blocks to minecraft, along with some other random bug fixes.

The update process went fairly smooth and no compremises where made in terms of features. We upgraded a total of 48 million chunks from 1.14.4 to 1.15.1, wich took an entire day!

The end has been reset, usefull for finding new end cities.

There is a new survival spawn that you can check out with /spawn. The spawn was made by @Clazzo. Clazzo is currently also buzzing around in the pvp area to make that look more interesting too.

Apart from what has been mentioned above not much else has changed, we've updated the scoreboard to make it look cleaner and changed some colors around.

We are closely monitoring performance of the survival server and are improving things along the way.

Personal note:
I would like to wish all of you great holidays and thanks for another great year.

Kind regards,

Cloakfox

Last edited:
Hello Foxcrafters,

It's been a while since our last announcement and we now have a good reason to post something here!

I've been busy as a bee with survival to get it updated to the latest minecraft version 1.15.1
As most of you know this version adds bees and various bee related blocks to minecraft, along with some other random bug fixes.

The update process went fairly smooth and no compremises where made in terms of features. We upgraded a total of 48 million chunks from 1.14.4 to 1.15.1, wich took an entire day!

The end has been reset, usefull for finding new end cities.

There is a new survival spawn that you can check out with /spawn. The spawn was made by @Clazzo. Clazzo is currently also buzzing around in the pvp area to make that look more interesting too.

Apart from what has been mentioned above not much else has changed, we've updated the scoreboard to make it look cleaner and changed some colors around.

We are closely monitoring performance of the survival server and are improving things along the way.

Personal note:
I would like to wish all of you great holidays and thanks for another great year.

Kind regards,

Cloakfox

Status
Not open for further replies.