Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

#SuicideSquad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Banned #21
sorry monroe, anyways I tried booking tickets but it was full, ill go tomorrow to watch the film

As you all know, the movie Suicide Squad just came out, and the movie is amazing. As you can tell by the title, I've decided to create the Squad.
You may choose your character. I have chosen Harley.
Katana
Deadshot
Killer Croc
Rick Flag
Joker
Captain Boomerang
El Diablo
Harely Quinn (Taken)
Enchantress
Slipknot.

Hope you guys can be apart of the squad! Message the character you would like down below, by following out the format.

Who is your favorite character?:
Which character would you like to be?:
Have you seen Suicide Squad?:
Did you enjoy Suicide Squad?:
Choose wisely! Already taken characters are unavailable. Notify me if I missed some characters, asap.

Since there are not many girls, you may choose a female character from some of the Marvel movies.
am I the only one who's never even heard of "suicide squad"?

Im seeing the movie tonight.
[doublepost=1470671125,1470671066][/doublepost]
this ***** is always so toxic, I've never met a girl like that lawl. Girls are always so kind, and you know girls, but you break the stereotype
says six :'D
[doublepost=1470683376][/doublepost]
I do alot good yaknow c: lmao commenting is funky
I think monroe is right. to be straight: stfu ****** (jk u aint no ******. luv u :3)

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
[/QUOTE]
I think monroe is right. to be straight: stfu ****** (jk u aint no ******. luv u :3)[/QUOTE]
LOlllllll hhahhahahhahhaaha

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Speaking of 'Damaged,' I got this awesome snapback which says Damaged on it, and has the Joker's mouth on top of the Batman logo. I'll upload a pic later. I'm looking forward to the possibility of seeing the movie.

Thread starter #31
Speaking of 'Damaged,' I got this awesome snapback which says Damaged on it, and has the Joker's mouth on top of the Batman logo. I'll upload a pic later. I'm looking forward to the possibility of seeing the movie.
I bet you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.