Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Suggestion: Survival

Should the item limit stay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread starter #1
Gamemode
Survival

Description of suggestion
pleaseee remove the item limit, or at least make it about 10x higher. because, people legitimately mine, buy, or find more than 500 diamonds, it's quite easy with Fortune 3. I just think it's not needed, I know it's because of Ksm' and Hans' little duplication party but I think the item limit is a little too much, or should I say less, because a lot of players now have less of the things they legitimately grinded for and found on their own without cheating.

Possible side effects of suggestion
People can own items that they mined for or grinded for without the fear of those items disappearing

Gamemode
Survival

Description of suggestion
pleaseee remove the item limit, or at least make it about 10x higher. because, people legitimately mine, buy, or find more than 500 diamonds, it's quite easy with Fortune 3. I just think it's not needed, I know it's because of Ksm' and Hans' little duplication party but I think the item limit is a little too much, or should I say less, because a lot of players now have less of the things they legitimately grinded for and found on their own without cheating.

Possible side effects of suggestion
People can own items that they mined for or grinded for without the fear of those items disappearing
yessss. I used to make survival episodes on Foxcraft, but i stopped. I still play survival, and ive been thinking of ur suggestion. +1 =)

+1 I lost a lot of legitimate minerals, like some of us have been playing for years so we just have a lot. The rest of us shouldnt be punished for others actions