Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Stupid staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Lmao you said it’s a block game but if he obviously cares enough to apply he should be professional about it. The server is a business and it makes money and improves ...
stfu, probation doesnt need to be "professional" he can have some fun dumb *** <3

i was spamming some things and the staff member warned me and then they sad to keep spamming so i would get muted i really dont like that because i love mcfoxcraft and getting muted is a pain so a staff member wanted me to keep spamming so i get banned they sad : Do it again the staff member was : View attachment 4577
[doublepost=1508176198,1508176143][/doublepost]its a pain to get banned View attachment 4579
probationz is not a stupid staff member thot, he works hard and will achieve admin in my beliefs before any of the others do

unless they sweat bans and prove me wrong

stfu, probation doesnt need to be "professional" he can have some fun dumb *** <3
What kind of disability do you have? The role of being a helper is supposed to be professional. You think anyone would play a server where staff are abusing,cussing at players, not doing their job, or just fkin around all the time? The role of a helper,mod,or admin is to be professional and that's what it's meant for. You can't apply to "have a little fun at times" meaning abusing your powers. d u m b a s s a l e r t

Status
Not open for further replies.