Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Spawners in Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukaua

Thread starter #1
I've seen many people with mob spawners in survival, but I'm unsure how to obtain them.

I asked the team BloodOath and they said raiding. which doesn't help very much.

Could someone help shine some light on this? o_O

Thanks, kukaua

Last edited:
You can find naturally spawning spawners in mines or you can buy pig spawners with /buy or in the web store.

Zeas_

Donator
I've seen many people with mob spawners in survival, but I'm unsure how to obtain them.

I asked the team BloodOath and they said raiding. which doesn't help very much.

Could someone help shine some light on this? o_O

Thanks, kukaua
Haha, how on earth could someone get spawners by raiding.. as it's almost impossible to raid bases nowadays, and if someone seriously left a random spawner in an unclaimed base.. wow. But yes, as jayxkrazies said, you get them by SilkTouching (which enchant you can buy from me if you want, haha) natural spawners, and as for the store, you can only buy pig spawners, so it's not exactly a large variation.

kukaua

Thread starter #6
Haha, how on earth could someone get spawners by raiding.. as it's almost impossible to raid bases nowadays, and if someone seriously left a random spawner in an unclaimed base.. wow. But yes, as jayxkrazies said, you get them by SilkTouching (which enchant you can buy from me if you want, haha) natural spawners, and as for the store, you can only buy pig spawners, so it's not exactly a large variation.
You say naturally spawning. Meaning the mossycobblestone dungeons? Or is there a plugin the spawns them in different areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.