Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Soo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Thread starter Banned #1
Story time
There was once this ***** *** teacher that gave us like ******* hard af homework everyday, then like in eid ( a celebration of muslims) i bought like 10 flours for all my teachers except her, then when she entered the class she thought id give her one, but i was like NOPE swiped it out and said this isnt yours.
She basically got so embarassed and ofc i felt good.

Six

Thread starter Banned #8
LOL

Why are you giving people bags of flour?
O wow, **** me. Edited.
What a ******* ****** i am.
[doublepost=1474546773,1474546675][/doublepost]
Story time
There was once this ***** *** teacher that gave us like ******* hard af homework everyday, then like in eid ( a celebration of muslims) i bought like 10 flours for all my teachers except her, then when she entered the class she thought id give her one, but i was like NOPE swiped it out and said this isnt yours.
Flower*..

Story time
Great story!
I have no words..

TempoVarg

Story time
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.