Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
During skyblock, a few people complain about losing there equipment, when they fall off the edge by accident. I was suggesting on changing that by making sure they don't lose there equipment.
thank you.

Thread starter #3
That eliminates the challenge of Skyblock entirely. Players should just be more careful.
That isn't a very convenient response jake, they should do it though. Expecially if they have a rare item and they end up losing it by accident... iIt's happened to me a few times and it's kinda annoying

That isn't a very convenient response jake, they should do it though. Expecially if they have a rare item and they end up losing it by accident... iIt's happened to me a few times and it's kinda annoying
you should be able to do /god but if they know there gonna fall they should carry all this op stuff they could put it in a ender chest. The spawners are more important atm since they dont work.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #5
As Jake said, it does ruin the whole point, you should not fall of the map then xD or build ur island more wider so you avoid yourself from doing that

Banned #6
Just try being a little more careful, I suggest for the early stages of your island you pour water down from your island, then if you fall. You can jump into the water stream, making it so you can't lose your items eliminates any risk or challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.