Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock reset + rebrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipoland

Hello everyone!

I've been working on this for a long time now, but I am happy to announce that there is a new skyblock coming to Foxcraft that will replace the current Skyblock Vulcan. Skyblock Glacier has been rebranded to skyblock classic and will not reset nor are there plans for that in the near future.

New custom skyblock spawn made by @QuoraCII

Whats new and or changed?
  • Upgrade-able minions
  • 10 custom player made islands
  • New pvp area (intergrated into spawn) (1.8 pvp)
  • Ores will now only spawn in cobblestone generators if you have rabbit rank. Players without that rank can get ores at /warp mine
  • Recoded gamble games (cf, rps, jackpot) without exploits
  • New parkour
  • New revamped crates with all new rewards
  • Improved scoreboard (that shows correctly on any version)
  • Improved help menu
  • Players can change biome on their islands now
  • Players can now toggle team chat with island members
  • Daily rewards
  • Better pinata rewards
  • FoxGod & FoxGoddess kits
Currently the skyblock server is in closed beta and only staff can check out the server early, later this week on Wednesday (April 29) the server will also be open to players with FoxGod and FoxGoddess ranks. This is purely for giving feedback and reporting bugs before the public launch next Friday. The skyblock server will reset prior to launch to make sure everybody starts out fresh.

Release dates:
April 29 1PM CET (Closed beta access for FoxGods and FoxGoddesses only)
May 1st 4PM CET Server reset and server opening for everybody!

As with any server reset, you will only be keeping your rank.

PS: Please make sure to read this thread again next week as things can change in the course of next week.

Thanks for reading,

Cloakfox
Very cool can’t wait to check it out!

Thread starter #40
Where is kitpvp, You said last week?
Some big issues arose on other gamemodes like skyblock and kingdoms that had to be fixed first.

Also I dont want to rush kitpvp, since most of you are already expecting a lot from it.

Also when I was testing some stuff on kitpvp I came across some bugs aswell that also needed to be fixed.

Please have patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.