Shop

  • Helpers apps are currently open! Help out the server by catching cheaters, moderating chat, guiding players and handling player reports!
    Check the Info tab for more information on what the requirements are and find the apply link!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MenacingJack

New Member
Mar 7, 2020
5
0
1
Your dad's house
Hellooo

I was considering buying something from the shop and a few hours ago I saw there was a 60% sale.
After thinking I wanted to buy something and on the home page of the store I saw it still says Foxcraft Store / 60% Sale, but I don't think the sale's still available, is it?
If that's the case then that's sad, but I understand, just bad timing I guess. Hope to get an answer :)
Thanks!

MikaTrois
 
Hi, I think you're one day late for the sale, don't worry tho there will probally be another one soon! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.