Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Shop tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Some of you might not know how to make a shop. I know this is true because in chat I am always seeing "How do I make a shop?". Well if you still don't know this is how.

1. You will need a chest. You can make it double if you want.
2. Next with the item in your hand, lets say you want to sell diamonds. With 1 diamond in your hand, right click the sign.
3. Next, type in chat the amount of $ you want to sell that item for.
4. Last step is put as many of the things you want to sell in the chest. So if you want only 64 diamonds on there, only put 64.

If you want to make it a buy shop, so where people sell instead of buying at your shop. Look at the sign that will appear on the chest and type in "/qs buy". If you want to buy stuff for a less or more amount, re do the first 3 steps and put the correct price in, then do /qs buy while looking at the sign.

-ninja

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
"With 1 diamond in your hand, right click the sign."
There was no instruction on any sign to be placed on the chest, not to mention you can whack the chest with the item and input the price that way. Just a little constructive criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.