Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server just restarted Lost all my stuff again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This is the second time I lost all my stuff just this month alone. It's not easy to get netherite, if this server crashes is going to continue then include netherrite in the /shop.
Having to rebuild all my tools with the restriction this server had is beyond belief. Pay to win just wet to pay to keep.
I will decide if I want to continue playing on this server or go to another server with less problems, I need less stress not more. I will check back when I cool down and if my items has not ben replace I will release my land claim to anyone who wants it, all the shops and items. I spent to much of my time fighting the server glitches. with out any replays from the server owners. So but for now will check back maybe next week some time.

This is the second time I lost all my stuff just this month alone. It's not easy to get netherite, if this server crashes is going to continue then include netherrite in the /shop.
Having to rebuild all my tools with the restriction this server had is beyond belief. Pay to win just wet to pay to keep.
I will decide if I want to continue playing on this server or go to another server with less problems, I need less stress not more. I will check back when I cool down and if my items has not ben replace I will release my land claim to anyone who wants it, all the shops and items. I spent to much of my time fighting the server glitches. with out any replays from the server owners. So but for now will check back maybe next week some time.
Got fixed & we restored inventories.

Thread starter #3
Thank you cloakfox , I will put all my stuff in my PV before the server restarts. I set my pc alarm to remind me 5 min before the restart. I know the chat shows this but I ignore the chat, I am here to build not to chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.