Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

School Started, Enough Foxcraft, And More Studying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Well hello foxcrafters especially prison players, I'm Officially a high-school student and as you know colleges take all of your high school class grades. And I want to get better grades and stop playing for a while, but I will join for 2 hours maybe on Thursday or Friday. I will miss the summer, and we hope that i get good grades.
You heard six now stop playing you too and start getting your grades up :)
<3

Well hello foxcrafters especially prison players, I'm Officially a high-school student and as you know colleges take all of your high school class grades. And I want to get better grades and stop playing for a while, but I will join for 2 hours maybe on Thursday or Friday. I will miss the summer, and we hope that i get good grades.
You heard six now stop playing you too and start getting your grades up :)
<3
If by high-school, you mean the UK term, as opposed to the US term, then it shouldn't prevent you from anything. College is pretty easy to be honest. Though, I hope you have fun.

Thread starter #7
If by high-school, you mean the UK term, as opposed to the US term, then it shouldn't prevent you from anything. College is pretty easy to be honest. Though, I hope you have fun.
I am from UnitedArabEmirates;Dubai
and it difers in college and terms..
[doublepost=1504983387,1504983335][/doublepost] child :( we are the same in .... ok ok no exposes done although u will quit soon but love u
[doublepost=1504983500][/doublepost] ok listen,
old player who got their way to the server by my crazy friend six and made my way through out the server and been known now in prison, but the questions asks itself who tf are u ?? ionlygivel??

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #13
Drop out of school and become a professional mineman and record for YT @lolitsalex

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #14
I am from UnitedArabEmirates;Dubai
and it difers in college and terms..
[doublepost=1504983387,1504983335][/doublepost]
child :( we are the same in .... ok ok no exposes done although u will quit soon but love u
[doublepost=1504983500][/doublepost]
ok listen,
old player who got their way to the server by my crazy friend six and made my way through out the server and been known now in prison, but the questions asks itself who tf are u ?? ionlygivel??
I'm the oh AdminTarKig

Status
Not open for further replies.