Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rvseal11

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvseal11

Thread starter #1
hi im Rvseal11 :) when i saw the chance to get the member rank i truely wanted it im a kind caring person i dont grife i dont cuss i love making new friends and meeting new people :D i try to get on fox craft everyday because its my fav server a little bit about me im 19 years old :) and i luv horses and dogs. my fav movie is jurassic world fallen kingdom :) i do listen when someone talks to me i luv to talk to anyone who wants to talk to me

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
hi im Rvseal11 :) when i saw the chance to get the member rank i truely wanted it im a kind caring person i dont grife i dont cuss i love making new friends and meeting new people :D i try to get on fox craft everyday because its my fav server a little bit about me im 19 years old :) and i luv horses and dogs. my fav movie is jurassic world fallen kingdom :) i do listen when someone talks to me i luv to talk to anyone who wants to talk to me
you don't sound 19.

you sound 13

and female

am I right on that?

yeah hmm this is not tinder or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.