Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ronster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I never liked the guy, bit cringey. I felt like his mind never actually developed, he got helper, to mod, to admin. Great staff in people's eyes. Now, the old man literally said "I have more time to send on my own server" when of the players asking whats gonna happen to him. That's all said, what the hell? He got banned on the server discord and forums.

I don't remember getting banned on the forums and discord for advertising a (p*rn link) I dont remember getting kicked on the discord.

Its obvious you wanted him gone, and its absolutely disgusting how an owner would act, then again. You are the owner.

The guy got banned on forums, discord, and in game for literally saying "spending time on my own server"

I hope you realize staff saying "Im going to hypixel" IS NOT advertising. Saying an actual ip is, if you can provide with an ip said by ronster IN GAME. You can gladly ban me on forums and in game. And, then again. If he were to say an ip, he shouldnt be banned in forums and discord.

@cloakfox what an embarassment. Obvious you wanted him gone, so pathetic.

and any staff who /closes this is legit going to get bashed by me for the entirety of their staff position.
[doublepost=1510769951,1510769783][/doublepost]#UnbanRonster

Ronster is banned for advertising.
Not because of this though "spending time on my own server"
Edit: Proof
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The fact an admin (Now demoted) has been trying to steal players for a while now, means he deserves a ban.

/closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.