Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deefol

Banned #27
lol ok mention strafe but not me ok ok he’s not even 2014 gang gang he’s a rando

Tbh I’m surprised you’ve continued to play minecraft, that also goes for the other staff that stuck on too long as well. If anime is what you need to find happiness then so be it, weeb. U better do something useful with your time now xd

Deefol

Banned #28
LOOOOOL I GOT HIM HIS FIRST REPORT ON THE FIRST DAY HE WAS HELPER FOR FLYING IN KITPVP L L L L L L L L

Literally the most reported staff member in history, more than squishy and probationz which is hard to beat

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #30
LOOOOOL I GOT HIM HIS FIRST REPORT ON THE FIRST DAY HE WAS HELPER FOR FLYING IN KITPVP L L L L L L L L

Literally the most reported staff member in history, more than squishy and probationz which is hard to beat
Funny thing is ProbationZ is a helper rn

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Only just seen this, I enjoyed being staff with you, I need grazz, keep in touch! Good luck with everything :)

Heyo!

If you didn't already know i resigned this thread is perfect for you!

Due to the lack of fun i've had i the past couple of weeks on Minecraft i decided to step down from the Admin position.
This doesn't mean i'll quit Foxcraft, i just want to have fun at the game again. The sole reason i made this thread is because i want to name some people that made this experience truely special for me.

@oKonak - Konakworstje!
@AbsurdAlfa - Brooo <3
@oHotdog - Greatest Foxcraft player to every exist hands down.
@Justinc2522 / @cloakfox - Thanks again for the chance at Helper and for the amazing time and experience it has brought me!
@Icebreaker1 - Deep down i love you my man.
@EternalDarkness - Trash pvper :)
@LordFieryFTW - We've had alot of fun together my dude <3
@RapDiablo - Even tho you're a bad pvp i love you dude.
@Vcqce - I've known you the longest from all of these people and after all these years you're still a kid. Ly bro <3
@Tqzz - Yo you need nuggets or grazz? Hook me up i got stacks.
@xVioletMoon - On a scale of how noob you are from 1-10 you're a 11.

If you aren't on this list and feel like you belong on here i mightve forgotten you soooo sorry 'bout that buds.

Anyways peace out,

View attachment 5849
Twin you forgot my @ ):

Status
Not open for further replies.