Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Heyo!

If you didn't already know i resigned this thread is perfect for you!

Due to the lack of fun i've had i the past couple of weeks on Minecraft i decided to step down from the Admin position.
This doesn't mean i'll quit Foxcraft, i just want to have fun at the game again. The sole reason i made this thread is because i want to name some people that made this experience truely special for me.

@oKonak - Konakworstje!
@AbsurdAlfa - Brooo <3
@oHotdog - Greatest Foxcraft player to every exist hands down.
@Justinc2522 / @cloakfox - Thanks again for the chance at Helper and for the amazing time and experience it has brought me!
@Icebreaker1 - Deep down i love you my man.
@EternalDarkness - Trash pvper :)
@LordFieryFTW - We've had alot of fun together my dude <3
@RapDiablo - Even tho you're a bad pvp i love you dude.
@Vcqce - I've known you the longest from all of these people and after all these years you're still a kid. Ly bro <3
@Tqzz - Yo you need nuggets or grazz? Hook me up i got stacks.
@xVioletMoon - On a scale of how noob you are from 1-10 you're a 11.

If you aren't on this list and feel like you belong on here i mightve forgotten you soooo sorry 'bout that buds.

Anyways peace out,

tenor.gif

vcqx

Donator
Banned #4
SAD TO SEE MAH BOI XANOS RESIGN FROM ADMIN, YOU GOT FAR ENOUGH TO ADMIN AND YA BOI WILL STILL RAIL YOU JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
It's good you stepped down so you could enjoy yourself. Glad you stepped down for yourself rather than keeping the Admin role for others.

LordFieryFTW

Dedicated Member
Banned #12
It’s been fun being a staff member with you, you’ve taught me things I didn’t know before and just been an amazing friend in general. I’ll miss you being a staff member anyway, goodbye.

Banned #16
Heyo!

Due to the lack of fun i've had i the past couple of weeks on Minecraft i decided to step down from the Admin position.
This doesn't mean i'll quit Foxcraft, i just want to have fun at the game again. The sole reason i made this thread is because i want to name some people that made this experience truely special for me.

@oKonak - Konakworstje!
@AbsurdAlfa - Brooo <3
@Justinc2522 / @cloakfox - Thanks again for the chance at Helper and for the amazing time and experience it has brought me!
@Vcqce - I've known you the longest from all of these people and after all these years you're still a kid. Ly bro <3

If you aren't on this list and feel like you belong on here i mightve forgotten you soooo sorry 'bout that buds.

Anyways peace out,

View attachment 5849
Lol trash worst admin in Foxcraft history kappa

Banned #17
YO ewoudworstje,

I was thinking of what I should say, but then after days of thinking I realised you only resigned and weren't quitting fox lmao.

But still, in my opinion, you honestly were one of the best staff here. Never ignored my reports, questions and appeals and seeked justice!

Aye bro,
Keep it chill

Quote:
"I'm runnig C++ but i'll give her the D++ maybe D#"
- oKonak 2019

Micm_

Friend
Donator
This somehow reminds me of when Brady resigned
LMFAOOOO dont do him like that
Heyo!

@oKonak - Konakworstje!
@AbsurdAlfa - Brooo <3

Anyways peace out,

View attachment 5849
old ign?

Status
Not open for further replies.