Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation...againn :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronster_

Banned #48
Dear Totallini :(

Thanks for the spoiler! I am honored and flattered by it. It's been amazing to get to know you! I always knew you were fun but I really figured when we spoke by slack. :D I will miss your sass around here badly. Hope you will hop on once a while!

I wish for you that life will threat you well and it will all make sense while time passes. You honestly deserve the best!!! Don't let anything or anyone knock you down :) I will keep you posted in Lefrog-discord :D

<3loads of brooloveeee

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #49
Dear Totallini :(

Thanks for the spoiler! I am honored and flattered by it. It's been amazing to get to know you! I always knew you were fun but I really figured when we spoke by slack. :D I will miss your sass around here badly. Hope you will hop on once a while!

I wish for you that life will threat you well and it will all make sense while time passes. You honestly deserve the best!!! Don't let anything or anyone knock you down :) I will keep you posted in Lefrog-discord :D

<3loads of brooloveeee
Only love for my boi Ron <3

Im still a little salty you didn't mention me at all in your thing im actually a little triggered you know what im going to go talk to snaz to get you banned off the forums and the platform

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #59
Im still a little salty you didn't mention me at all in your thing im actually a little triggered you know what im going to go talk to snaz to get you banned off the forums and the platform
That would work. If Snaz wasn't my child :>

Status
Not open for further replies.