Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

REMOVE THIS KIT NATURALIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Please remove kit naturalist. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to kill because they run on grass for just 5 seconds and they're full on health. Even if you gang bang them they still recover just like that. PLEASE REMOVE. ILY @Justinc2522. ALSO /KIT FOOD ACESSES OLD KITS. #GETNATURALISTREMOVED

Firm

Donator
Or just go to when kits didnt take 30 mins and had a p2w feel and please fix fisher kit if u dont switch kits since u can send people to heaven and dead

Banned #3
Or just go to when kits didnt take 30 mins and had a p2w feel and please fix fisher kit if u dont switch kits since u can send people to heaven and dead
No, kit fisher is perfectly fine. That's the point of the kit. And everything else made no sense, due to the fact that there is no pay2win feeling. Everyone has a chance to get kits and kits don't take 30 minutes.

ya remove kit naturalist its broken but dont remove all kits cause its almost impossible to regen after a fight without steak or gapples lol

Firm

Donator
I did do my research
But I bought a rank to have higher privileges not be the same as nons

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #10
I did do my research
But I bought a rank to have higher privileges not be the same as nons
That's where you're wrong, buddy.

Welcome to EULA Minecraft Java Edition. I love that, they renamed it just to say **** you to anyone who uses it on PC. RIP this game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.