Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rare items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Well on Kitpvp I can usually be found running around in protection 8 armor, or some un-textured rotten flesh.

Thread starter #63
This is for survival you idiots. Someone /close this people are using this thread to post farm. So ******* annoying,

Thread starter #65
If I still had "Clint's Blade Of Flames" I think I'd of won this by now xD
Well some people had stuff like
  • A sword that had a lore "Cheated in by cloakfox"
  • White skeleton skulls (this can be obtained legit but not in Foxcraft because you need lightning to get it and weather is disabled)
  • Notch skull
  • Slime Spawn egg
  • Rabbit spawn egg
  • Endermite Spawn eggs
I can't think of anything else if you have sometime else someone had just reply (please no troll replies)

Banned #67
Well some people had stuff like
  • A sword that had a lore "Cheated in by cloakfox"
  • White skeleton skulls (this can be obtained legit but not in Foxcraft because you need lightning to get it and weather is disabled)
  • Notch skull
  • Slime Spawn egg
  • Rabbit spawn egg
  • Endermite Spawn eggs
I can't think of anything else if you have sometime else someone had just reply (please no troll replies)
I had a Rabbit egg Endermite egg Guardian egg and at the time leaping potions were unbrewable so I had one of them, but got backstabbed by dim a long time ago about it. And no cloak spawned them in for me :)

Last edited:
Thread starter #76
Please stop going off topic! This isn't meant to have a conversation about stupid ****.

Amazingly enough, no one has figured out where "DURT" comes from. But in all seriousness, I heard rumors of someone with Feather Falling on some diamond boots so high that they could levitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.