Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

R.I.P xxxTentacion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does nobody remember what a scumbag that guy was? I think he music was decent but he was still a piece of trash lmao. Now I'm not saying he deserved to die, especially as senseless as he did, but why is everyone acting like he was some amazing guy? The mans literally kidnapped and constantly beat his PREGNANT girlfriend to the point her eye was leaking and had to gain the money for her hospital bills through GoFundMe and also beat a man close to death because of his sexuality in a juvenile detention center and was still proud of it to the day he died. Just two examples of why he was a scumbag lmao

If you don't like me saying this, block me :)

Last edited:
Banned #7
Does nobody remember what a scumbag that guy was? I think he music was decent but he was still a piece of trash lmao. Now I'm not saying he deserved to die, especially as senseless as he did, but why is everyone acting like he was some amazing guy? The mans literally kidnapped and constantly beat his PREGNANT girlfriend to the point her eye was leaking and had to gain the money for her hospital bills through GoFundMe and also beat a man close to death because of his sexuality in a juvenile detention center and was still proud of it to the day he died. Just two examples of why he was a scumbag lmao

If you don't like me saying this, block me :)
Uh the beating incident was a few years ago, and he was never "proud" of it. He wanted to become a better person and inspire us, also his story yesterfday just a few hours before he died. He posted saying he was working on charities in florida. 2 hours later, he gets shot. Now, I dont agree with his past actions. But lets not forget, he was a teen during that time.

Firm

Donator
Press F to pay respects. It ******* sucks to see him go even after like a week since his death. I love his music

Uh the beating incident was a few years ago, and he was never "proud" of it. He wanted to become a better person and inspire us, also his story yesterfday just a few hours before he died. He posted saying he was working on charities in florida. 2 hours later, he gets shot. Now, I dont agree with his past actions. But lets not forget, he was a teen during that time.
Teen or not, that's not something someone should do

Status
Not open for further replies.