Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Purchased large number of extra land claims, they vanished, no response to donation support request in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello.
Several months back I purchased a number of extra land claims for my kingdom. When the change was made to how the claims work, they disappeared, and then some were added back shortly after. However, I'm still missing a large number of claims that I paid for.
I've submitted a donation support request almost a week ago, and have received no response at all. I've provided detailed information, transaction IDs, screenshots and everything else relevant.
From the other players I've talked to, this appears relatively common, with some going months without getting a response, despite contacting staff members, who tell them there's nothing they can do. At this point, I'm not really sure how to proceed. I love this server and want to continue playing here, but I want the claims that I bought.

Staff: If there's anything else I can do to get a response, please let me know.
Cloak: Please let me know how to resolve this. Even just a quick reply of "Am busy, will look into it ASAP" would be appreciated so I know my money hasn't just been stolen. I think a lot of other players feel the same.

Anyone else who's had problems with donations, please make a note of it in the comments below. I think it'd be good to have a record of it for everyone to see.

Thanks to all, I appreciate all the work done by staff to make such a great server.

I have the same problem, but I already did it like 3 weeks ago So cloak please take a look at it because I paid for it. And I understand ur bussy.. but 3 weeks..

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Happened to me too on survival months ago that’s why I haven’t purchased anymore lol. I made like two reports on it

Will look into donation enquireries this evening.

I've been really busy, and have had not much time to go over them.

You can always dm me on the forums or on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.