Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Quick little announcement for some new promotions!

Here we go:

@DontLie Promoted to Admin.
@Baest Promoted to Moderator.
@MechPotato Promoted to Moderator.

You 3 all deserve the higher rank, keep up the good work!

1 resignation:

@Dansors Resigned from Moderator to Member. Might return later.

Thanks,

- Cloakfox
Other people said congratulations to @MechPotato and @Baest well i really congratulate everyone and to be honest @DontLie is a very good moderator so i think he will be good administrator :D

I understand that players may have their own experiences with @DontLie , I however have worked with him closely in the staff team and believe he will make great contribution as an Administrator, If you don't have nice things to say don't say it at all. Keep the community clean and respectful for everyone. It's not nice to spoil it for other people

Once again congratulations to everyone being promoted

<3

I’m just going to be really salty and only congratulate @MechPotato and @Baest because I personally don’t like @DontLie, even though he does a great job as a staff member and works really hard. I just don’t like him so I feel like I have the right to degrade him, although I know I could never do as much work for the server as he does. Now hold on as I go comment hate such as “You’re such a ****” or “Resign *****” on his profile.

On a more serious note, congratulations to all of the staff members promoted. You all really deserve it.

I’m just going to be really salty and only congratulate @MechPotato and @Baest because I personally don’t like @DontLie, even though he does a great job as a staff member and works really hard. I just don’t like him so I feel like I have the right to degrade him, although I know I could never do as much work for the server as he does. Now hold on as I go comment hate such as “You’re such a ****” or “Resign *****” on his profile.

On a more serious note, congratulations to all of the staff members promoted. You all really deserve it.

THE SHADEEE

Banned #40
You have to own PC minecraft (buy it here: minecraft.net) and, login with 1.8/1.9 onto the mulitplayer server: mcfoxcraft.com !
Then you can play any one of our minigames!

Status
Not open for further replies.