Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Promotions/Demotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need for promotions atm unless the server would receive mass breakthrough with playercount, and then I'd assume helper applications and further promotions would take place, but in my opinion I think we honestly need more staff and helpers (Not necessarily but I think it couldn't hurt to have more helpers/Staff to be patrolling the server. On the other hand, its up to Leon for the most part when he wants to open applications or hand pick another player to fill in a helper spot. But by all means the least we could worry about is staff/helper until the servers are all up-to-date and completely remodeled.
I disagree I think we need some Staff promotions soon. These staff members are very well and definitely know how and when to do their job. They keep up with the server good and warn, mute, ban, or kick good. They know their job and people especially like @Krosi and @Dansors definitely deserve a promotion soon. Knowing that Dansors just received his promotion, that most likely won't happen. Just saying MY two cents.

Apologies if the grammar makes me look like someone who used google translate, I'm on my phone. rip in pepperonis .

Status
Not open for further replies.