Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison Server Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
If speed 4 with the command is equivalent to speed two pots then I say let them have it. If it's above it I say that is pay to win. No non donors can achieve that speed without buying a rank. How is that eula acceptable?

(Note I am commenting on this without having any information on it so sorry for my ignorance)

i_fox11

okay, Now I just felt that I completed prison for nothing, Thank you so much for making me feel like a piece of ****, now I have to start all over again.
and no, What you added actually disaproved the entire prison, can't you just disable /speed and /god? It really gives a lot of players the disadvantage to kill the player that they're trying to kill.

Also, /disguise really got out of hand.

And finally, I rate this update 0/10

okay, Now I just felt that I completed prison for nothing, Thank you so much for making me feel like a piece of ****, now I have to start all over again.
and no, What you added actually disaproved the entire prison, can't you just disable /speed and /god? It really gives a lot of players the disadvantage to kill the player that they're trying to kill.

Also, /disguise really got out of hand.

And finally, I rate this update 0/10
./d is against the rules in pvp.

./speed is a donor perk. it only goes up to /speed 3-4.

./god gives no advantages, just reduces deaths from fall damage, suffocation. etc, you cannot hit any players in god mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.