Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison reset yay or nay?

Reset?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love a new map, but no reset please. I think resets should be optional, you click a sign in the rank up area (It would be after complete, I'm thinking maybe like end stone as the background) and when you click it, it clears ALL your data. Bye to gang, bye to plot, bye to money, etc.

Ofc you'd keep your donation package.

I'd love a new map, but no reset please. I think resets should be optional, you click a sign in the rank up area (It would be after complete, I'm thinking maybe like end stone as the background) and when you click it, it clears ALL your data. Bye to gang, bye to plot, bye to money, etc.

Ofc you'd keep your donation package.
Um no ew thats a horrible idea and the majority vote wins and thats reset. <3
and I hate the current map.

Um no ew thats a horrible idea and the majority vote wins and thats reset. :[
and I hate the current map.
"Um no ew" It seems as if you're disagreeing because you don't like me.

It's a compromise, people who don't want a reset get what they want, people who do want a reset get what they want.

It's a compromise, people who don't want a reset get what they want, people who do want a reset get what they want.
Um why are you bringing drama because im not disagreeing with you because i hate you. so O_O
And thats the whole reason of a reset to take all the peoples stuff and make everyone reset

No its his opinion and we don't need Mr. GlazedDrama to come up again, Chase and the rest of us don't care what we do, were done fighting, its him stating his opinion on your comment, nothing else, always an assumption with you...

No its his opinion and we don't need Mr. GlazedDrama to come up again, Chase and the rest of us don't care what we do, were done fighting, its him stating his opinion on your comment, nothing else, always an assumption with you...
I'm not ******* starting drama, you are calling me "Mr. GlazedDrama" and I don't need to know what you're doing.

Banned #56
I'm not ******* starting drama, you are calling me "Mr. GlazedDrama" and I don't need to know what you're doing.
Um why are you bringing drama because im not disagreeing with you because i hate you. so O_O
And thats the whole reason of a reset to take all the peoples stuff and make everyone reset
Just cut it out already, this thread was made about a potential Prison restart. Not to start a flame war or to create any further drama

Yes a reset would be amazing! I would totally start playing again! :) Also reset everything! (echest)

Status
Not open for further replies.