Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison reset yay or nay?

Reset?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think another reset would be good for the community. Now me and World hopefully wont be the only guards that get on. Well, at least when I'm on.

Cloakfox. I am about to get in depth... I personally don't think this even matters with how the voting is going. But either way, me and my friend have played Foxcraft Prison for at least 3 years. I believe 4. Either way, we have spent countless hours playing on it and I really don't want to have to do it again. Just hanging out with friends, paying people, collecting heads (I have a giant head problem. xD). I personally know how good it would be for the server, but for my selfish wants... I really don't want the server to reset... Either way, I respect your decision...

I said yes, but for ideas, add some food kits, like /kit food would give you 10 steak and you can only use it once every 5 days or something, it would make it a bit less of a struggle, but there's just too many people who are op and its boring now, i personally quit because of how boring it was, we need a reset!

I said yes, but for ideas, add some food kits, like /kit food would give you 10 steak and you can only use it once every 5 days or something, it would make it a bit less of a struggle, but there's just too many people who are op and its boring now, i personally quit because of how boring it was, we need a reset!
There is a animal farm if you need food.

Status
Not open for further replies.