Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
HI i was wondering when we get ranks for prison we get in game money for some. When the Prison resets will it give us the money? (like for Donor+ you get 10,000 do we get that renewed)

cooltext170752784681889.png

Hey Monique,
Pretty sure NO because they will have to give all the other donators on prison money and its too much work.
Correct me if I am wrong:)

Hey Monique,
Pretty sure NO because they will have to give all the other donators on prison money and its too much work.
Correct me if I am wrong:)
It's a part of Buycraft, one of the commands is to give the player the money, they dont individually give it to you. :p

Thanks for helping her out to the best of your abilities though. :)

It's a part of Buycraft, one of the commands is to give the player the money, they dont individually give it to you. :p

Thanks for helping her out to the best of your abilities though. :)
Umm You don't get it when they reset Prison you don't get stuff back if you already have rank you will keep your rank I do know that but the money.

Umm You don't get it when they reset Prison you don't get stuff back if you already have rank you will keep your rank I do know that but the money.
the 10k is a part of the donor package, you will recieve that along with your Donor package when prison resets

scuhm

Donator
If they didn't it would be like false advertisement.. And it wouldn't be fair if we didn't get the stuff you'd get if you were to buy it after the reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.