Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Poor People

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #22
I Do And how the heck do i delete this thing you won i give up i rather just get hate

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #26
I get bullied a lot, as well. But, I've learned to cry a river and get over it. We can't decide other peoples actions, just put them out of your life, and ignore them. It's not that hard /ignore
Same.....
[doublepost=1458401709,1458401645][/doublepost]
You are bullying the bullies...
I think that anyone who suicides over something on the internet is a ******* idiot. I mean cmon its like "Oh some kid on minecraft told me to *** i should do that because i don't belong in this world i ******* hate lifef goodbye world" Its ******* retarded in my opinion bullies and the people who actually get offended by them are total idiots words are just words and if someone hits you and bullys you irl do what i do... PUNCH THE LIVING **** OUT OF THAT LITTLE **** UNTIL HE BEGS FOR HIS LIFE
XDDDDD

Banned #29
This thread was made before, many times, yes bullying does need to stop but, so do these people who think it's okay to lie about committing suicide.
Yes, I was suicidal at one point in my life because of these bullies online and in real life, yes, I did attempt suicide but, that was years ago. You cannot criticise someone for wanting to commit suicide, it seems attention seeking but, they are in a rough point in there life. Just give them a hotline and leave them.

This thread was made before, many times, yes bullying does need to stop but, so do these people who think it's okay to lie about committing suicide.
Yes, I was suicidal at one point in my life because of these bullies online and in real life, yes, I did attempt suicide but, that was years ago. You cannot criticise someone for wanting to commit suicide, it seems attention seeking but, they are in a rough point in there life. Just give them a hotline and leave them.
Definitely. Suicide is serious, don't EVER lie about something like that, *cough* ExposedMC *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.