Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Poor People

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #1
Hey Guys! Justin!!!!! Here Anyways i just wanted to say "Sorry for all the people that got bullied today here on prison :("Anyways
Bullying has caused so much damage over the years. It has caused depression and even suicides. To bully is to show cowardice. A bully puts others down, usually with their words and actions, judging them. Sadly, this only reveals who the bully is: a person who puts others down to feel better about themselves. Bullying can destroy a person emotionally. It is foolish and dangerous. If you are a victim of bullying, don't keep it a secret. Get help. You deserve to know just how many people have been in your situation and are on your side of the battle.

Sorry for all That Got Bullied By Some People as i can say "GlazedBear"
Sorry Glaze BUt i needed to.

Stop Bullying Its Not Right And Not the Ascept Of Life.
-Justin
[doublepost=1458355993,1458355839][/doublepost]Glaze Was in fact Bullying Zexiah
I Heard Jesse Say "IM Losing Respect on you"

-Justin
:(
[doublepost=1458356064][/doublepost]Sorry Glaze

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #3
@GlazedBear
[doublepost=1458357663,1458357621][/doublepost]I feel you, but bullying is everywhere not just on prison :p
Yea I Know.
[doublepost=1458358056][/doublepost]
@GlazedBear
[doublepost=1458357663,1458357621][/doublepost]I feel you, but bullying is everywhere not just on prison :p
NO But u know Glaze was bullying RIght. Not The opposite away around
[doublepost=1458358087][/doublepost]Mostly gonna get alot of hate on this one

Hey Guys! Justin!!!!! Here Anyways i just wanted to say "Sorry for all the people that got bullied today here on prison :("Anyways
Bullying has caused so much damage over the years. It has caused depression and even suicides. To bully is to show cowardice. A bully puts others down, usually with their words and actions, judging them. Sadly, this only reveals who the bully is: a person who puts others down to feel better about themselves. Bullying can destroy a person emotionally. It is foolish and dangerous. If you are a victim of bullying, don't keep it a secret. Get help. You deserve to know just how many people have been in your situation and are on your side of the battle.

-Justin
[doublepost=1458355993,1458355839][/doublepost]Glaze Was in fact Bullying Zexiah

-Justin
So true stop bullying

Banned #5
I honestly hate those who commit suicide more then the bullies, especially if they where only bullied over the internet. It's sad to think about how many people actually care about what people who they will never meet in real life say. People who think about committing suicide due to cyber bullies need to ******* understand that they are hurting their friends/family by doing this to themselves. Most of the people who commit suicide are in their teens. They have no idea what they are doing. There are tons of people going through **** a whole lot worse then breaking up with a middle school boyfriend/girlfriend or being picked on by a pathetic kid behind a computer screen. Many of the people going through worse things want to keep living, and all these teens are just throwing their life away over things that they would laugh at when they are older.
Suicidal kids who want to die because of other people's opinions are the cowards. I have no respect for anyone who considers suicide over something such as being cyber bullied (or even bullied in real life) or breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend in ******* middle/high school.

This is just my opinion, I honestly don't feel like starting a war.. I agree that bullying should be stopped, but people seriously need to toughen up.

Bullying needs to stop online or not there is never a right time to do it. My friend was bullied a few years ago because he's gay. It made him feel suicidal and depressed because he hates what he is. He doesn't want it people don't always commit suicide because of the bullying itself but because it makes them hate what they are and they see that as the only way out.

Banned #7
Why are you guys tagging @GlazedBear ? Are you just attacking him, that makes you the bully in someway... But yes for the rest bullying needs to stop. Also there is a difference between arguing/fighting and bullying. Just want to let you know.

-Justin

-Justin
I get bullied a lot, as well. But, I've learned to cry a river and get over it. We can't decide other peoples actions, just put them out of your life, and ignore them. It's not that hard /ignore

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
You are bullying the bullies...
I think that anyone who suicides over something on the internet is a ******* idiot. I mean cmon its like "Oh some kid on minecraft told me to *** i should do that because i don't belong in this world i ******* hate lifef goodbye world" Its ******* retarded in my opinion bullies and the people who actually get offended by them are total idiots words are just words and if someone hits you and bullys you irl do what i do... PUNCH THE LIVING **** OUT OF THAT LITTLE **** UNTIL HE BEGS FOR HIS LIFE

This is bullshit lmao.

I didn't bully him, he's constantly bashing me and ****, and why not give him a taste of his own medicine? And to @HeyIm_CJ and @AyeeiTzMee_ don't even tag me or say stop bullying, considering what you both do. Telling my my dad's abusive, making threads to "expose me", and just being complete assholes to me. NONE of you can ******* tell me I'm a bully when you don't know the whole story because that's just ******* bullshit.

Now that I've probably shut most of you down, come back with your "Evidence" or **** that makes me look bad. xo

EDIT: Just noticed AyeeiTzMee tagged me so I could see the thread, but Justin are you serious? Placing this on ME? You don't even ******* know the whole story so don't even ride Zexiah because he constantly uses his mother in situations. He thinks 'I can say and do whatever I want, but when someone attacks me let me make them feel sympathy because my mom is "in a coma" (I'm not going to believe that until I know it 100%, I could say both of my parents are dead when they aren't.) so frankly you all need to mind your business and not make stupid ******* threads bashing me for stuff that doesn't concern you and stuff that you don't know the full story about.

now I've not going to shut down the creator. xo

This is bullshit lmao.

I didn't bully him, he's constantly bashing me and ****, and why not give him a taste of his own medicine? And to @HeyIm_CJ and @AyeeiTzMee_ don't even tag me or say stop bullying, considering what you both do. Telling my my dad's abusive, making threads to "expose me", and just being complete assholes to me. NONE of you can ******* tell me I'm a bully when you don't know the whole story because that's just ******* bullshit.

Now that I've probably shut most of you down, come back with your "Evidence" or **** that makes me look bad. xo

EDIT: Just noticed AyeeiTzMee tagged me so I could see the thread, but Justin are you serious? Placing this on ME? You don't even ******* know the whole story so don't even ride Zexiah because he constantly uses his mother in situations. He thinks 'I can say and do whatever I want, but when someone attacks me let me make them feel sympathy because my mom is "in a coma" (I'm not going to believe that until I know it 100%, I could say both of my parents are dead when they aren't.) so frankly you all need to mind your business and not make stupid ******* threads bashing me for stuff that doesn't concern you and stuff that you don't know the full story about.

now I've not going to shut down the creator. xo
Chill fam

Thats Why ;-; I Told you i was gonna get hate on this? Its kinda obvious.
Because your post is legit created to bash me, hmm sounds like bullying? Mind your business, and know the whole story before doing something like this trying to get me hated on again .

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #18
Also. i Was there the whole time :T
[doublepost=1458400665,1458400601][/doublepost]I
Because your post is legit created to bash me, hmm sounds like bullying? Mind your business, and know the whole story before doing something like this trying to get me hated on again .
Either ways im not bullying and i dont want to get hate on You Go on the thread And look at the bottom it says "Sorry Glaze" Don't you understand that.
[doublepost=1458400772][/doublepost]And glaze If people do THink im hating on you Im Usually Gonna get bullyed or Just Ignored. But most of all Hate On ME.
I Know your always gonna win So why am i trying?

Either ways im not bullying and i dont want to get hate on You Go on the thread And look at the bottom it says "Sorry Glaze" Don't you understand that.
A little "Sorry Glaze" doesn't mean that your whole thread won't get a lengthy response from me. You LEGIT made this to bash ME. You never said **** about Zexiah and the issue is that you need to MIND YOUR BUSINESS. This never involved you but don't people love to act like they're involved in a situation that the have no relevance in. Saying "sorry glaze" after you make a whole thread to bash me doesn't cut it, because you posted this publicly, if you were sorry you would've edited the thread and deleted it, which Idc if this is public. The fact is everyone who wants to take sides in this is pathetic. Don't take my side, or your side. He doesn't know the whole story so this thread is basically irrelevant and an attempt at making me look like a bad guy without knowing completely what happened.
[doublepost=1458400925][/doublepost]
And glaze If people do THink im hating on you Im Usually Gonna get bullyed or Just Ignored. But most of all Hate On ME.
that comment is just pathetic, and trying to make me feel sympathy when you decided upon YOURSELF to make a thread about something that happened last night that had nothing to do with you is just stupid.

lol

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #20

[doublepost=1458400772][/doublepost]And glaze If people do THink im hating on you Im Usually Gonna get bullyed or Just Ignored. But most of all Hate On ME.
Im Trying to say You can keep saying this THings its just you are just gonna win.!? DOnt you understand that people are gonna hate on me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.