Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[POLL] What does the future of KitPVP withhold?

Do you want this as an update on kitpvp?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijacking

Thread starter #21
before you move onto new things, fix the killboards and tab, and don't ban people if they kill you and you feel a lil salty.

tank is too op
rest of the kits seem fine
A hacker is a hacker. If they hack they will be punished.

If I'm not 1000% sure they are hacking, then they won't be punished. I have the best internet possible at a consumer level in the UK, and have a custom UI mod made on Minecraft, that tells me how far away my last hit was. During my fight with the guy who got banned yesterday it hit a peak of 7.82 blocks, which is obviously Reach.

I think some new features would be great especially some new kits. However, as some people have said “it will just be like most other Kitpvp with soup and pots” that has some truthfulness in it. Fox has always had a unique Kitpvp and that is why it was so loved, it offered something different. I like the kits but I wouldn’t make it a pot and soup pvp, only add that in duels. Whatever we can do to make the game mode bug-less as possible and then work our way towards a nice steady player-base for the game mode. I think that’s the best bet. That’s not to say this new concept wouldn’t work or isn’t fun, I think a lot of people just enjoyed the uniqueness it has provided in years past. We’ve also had it soup before and it was still really good. I think either way would be great : ). Just my two sense.

I think some new features would be great especially some new kits. However, as some people have said “it will just be like most other Kitpvp with soup and pots” that has some truthfulness in it. Fox has always had a unique Kitpvp and that is why it was so loved, it offered something different. I like the kits but I wouldn’t make it a pot and soup pvp, only add that in duels. Whatever we can do to make the game mode bug-less as possible and then work our way towards a nice steady player-base for the game mode. I think that’s the best bet. That’s not to say this new concept wouldn’t work or isn’t fun, I think a lot of people just enjoyed the uniqueness it has provided in years past. We’ve also had it soup before and it was still really good. I think either way would be great : ). Just my two sense.
Thanks Justin!

View attachment 6095

Hello Foxes, after endless thinking to innovate KitPVP to the best it can possibly be. We have came up with the following solution.

Make it more skill based, rather than get a kit, get someone low and someone else swiping your kill then dying due to the regeneration loss, we think it may be better if we introduce some sort of regeneration way into the game! When you spawn there will be a way to change from soup kits, to potion kits, depending on your style of play.

There will also be a way to edit your own kits to how you feel like it should. If you feel like your sword should be in slot 5, there will be an editing station in spawn that will save that kit foundation, upon reboots, logouts and that sort of agenda.

There will be stations around the map that will let you pull soup out of them but beware! They can go out of stock for up to 120 seconds. This will make it so you won't stay around these stations and farm them to stay alive. This will all be in a new experimental field in a new kitpvp play format!

Below are a few kits that can be added straight off the bat, with endless possibilities to create new ones:

Tank:
Armour: Noteblock Helmet, Diamond Chestplate, Diamond Leggings, Diamond Boots
Abilities: Immune to explosions, Permanent Slowness I
Inventory: Diamond Sword, Sharpness I, 35 regeneration choice

Bomberman:
Armour: TNT Helmet, Leather Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots all Unbreaking XXX, Protection III
Abilities: Immune to explosives, Throw tnt at enemies, or stick it to them to blow them up! Get random tnt every so often if you have none.
Inventory: Iron Sword (Sharpness II, Unbreaking I), x2 TNT, x34 regeneration choice

Glider:
Armour: Endstone Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Leather Boots (Protection III, Unbreaking XXX)
Abilities: Ride enderpearls, with the ability to unmount mid flight!
Inventory: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), x5 Enderpearl, x34 regeneration choice.

Portalist:
Armour: Enderportal Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Leather Leggings, Iron Boots
Abilities: Create portals!
Inventory: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), Portal Creator, x34 regeneration choice.

These are a few concept kits and will always be improved and introducing more as the days go by, and keeping the current kits too!
Be sure to suggest your kits in the comments below!

We will be introducing more kits, such as tank with debuffs, AND less op kits that will give you special abilities, wanna go invisible until you enter combat? Let's do it! This is in no way is to remove the customization that we offer on KitPVP at the moment, want to try trap players? Use a portal kit to send players to a specific location when they enter the portal, and send them back if they walk back through it!

With this type of update there will be better statistics, and better visualization of new gimics! View your day to day K/D Ratio, view your all time and so much more!

What would change on the store you may ask, we would introduce special non-statistical kits that will not effect any players K/D, and any other statistics we decide to track, with the ability to purchase "kit coins".

I want to get a new kit, do I need to pay? No! Everyone will get a default of 5 kits, new kits can then be unlocked by using "kit coins"!

How do I get kit coins? You will earn a radiation of kit coins per kill. We will put in safeguarding in place to prevent alt killing, and much more.

Where will my blocks go that I earned for killing players? They will go into a special vault that will be accessible by a banker at Spawn! You can then withdraw these to use in the plot world.

If you think this sounds like a great idea please vote at the top of the thread!

Also checkout my introduction thread here: HERE

Thank you,
Danny.​
WHO tf is this guy here ??

LordFieryFTW

Dedicated Member
Banned #32
I think this would reduce the player count or keep it as the same players that are playing at the moment. What I predict will happen if this gets implemented is that it’s going to get a lot of players playing at the start, and then overtime it will reduce and slowly not a lot of people will be playing. KitPvP had once been a pot pvp server about 3 or 4 years ago and it didn’t go too well, it was removed and became the server it is now. People played that constantly and the player count was up in numbers. I think this is because there weren’t a lot of bugs and there was an amazing manager / staff team working on the server, banning hackers and as I’m seeing so far, you don’t have that in this staff team. If this gets implemented I will be happy to see if my prediction gets proven wrong. And I hope it does because I’ve been playing KitPvP on Fox for many years and would like to see it things start going well I will see some of the people I met back then.

P.S. This anti cheat has been false banning people left and right, please remove it.

Last edited:

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #33
I think this would reduce the player count or keep it as the same players that are playing at the moment. What I predict will happen if this gets implemented is that it’s going to get a lot of players playing at the start, and then overtime it will reduce and slowly not a lot of people will be playing. KitPvP had once been a pot pvp server about 3 or 4 years ago and it didn’t go too well, it was removed and became the server it is now. People played that constantly and the player count was up in numbers. I think this is because there weren’t a lot of bugs and there was an amazing manager / staff team working on the server, banning hackers and as I’m seeing so far, you don’t have that in this staff team. If this gets implemented I will be happy to see if my prediction gets proven wrong. And I hope it does because I’ve been playing KitPvP on Fox for many years and would like to see it things start going well I will see some of the people I met back then.
Young man, add HPatrol and there will be zippo hadkers

I do like the kit ideas but I agree with Justin in the sense that fox kit shouldn't just become your standard soup and pot pvp.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Sounds alright, tank seems a bit op, the soup idea is probably best for duels as Justin said.

Hope it improves player base for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.