Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

picapica98_'s intoduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey, I'm picapica98_. That's a bit of a mouthful to say, so feel free to say Pika or pica instead. I mainly play Magma but currently I'm enjoying Anarchy. I've been playing for a while now, but I've been holding off on creating a forum account because I still get emails from a few minecraft servers I played 3-4 years ago. Basically if you ever see the tower and a half that reach into the heavens on magma, that's me and Rodrikes. Nice to finally be part of the forums.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Hi Pica! Welcole to the forums, I've met you on anarchy. I hope to get to know you better! :)

Hey, I'm picapica98_. That's a bit of a mouthful to say, so feel free to say Pika or pica instead. I mainly play Magma but currently I'm enjoying Anarchy. I've been playing for a while now, but I've been holding off on creating a forum account because I still get emails from a few minecraft servers I played 3-4 years ago. Basically if you ever see the tower and a half that reach into the heavens on magma, that's me and Rodrikes. Nice to finally be part of the forums.
Hello! Welcome to forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.