Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ownership of Londinople.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey, not sure if people have realised, but I've been offline from Survival for quite a while with no plans to play for the foreseeable future. Londinople is no longer progressing, it's empty and nothing is happening. I don't have the motivation or want to continue building or running it, but don't want to see it go down the drain. The sign over of the city and territory would take place through a book.

You could build your own nation with Londinople, or add to an already existing one. It also does NOT matter what team you're from previously or currently, or who you are, just whether or not you'd actually do something with it.

So if anyone wants to take ownership, this is what you'd gain and the responsibilities you'd need to uphold.
What you'd gain:
- You'd receive an invite to the discord, where you'd receive a high ranking role and have command over lots of things and would have to report to myself and Empire leadership about your progress.
- You'd be paid very well by myself forever. And Empire overall in the future.
- You will have me, Hans and others as a militia under your authority (A city guard, we'd help you in any situation needed).
- Londinople would become your own city-state, and wouldn't be Empire, as Empire for the most part is being dissolved.
- You would be able to make your own laws and rules and decide what's best for Londinople's future.
- As I've stated before, Empire's fighting force would be yours to command.
- You'd have access to my own wealth. As I'm probably the most wealthiest to support you.

Your responsibilities:
- Would be in charge of Londinople's expansion and development.
- Maintaining order in the city.
- Populating it with players.
- Forming laws and making an economy.
- In general, maintaining a city.

Rules:
- You won't have build access to most of the city and certain buildings, for obvious reasons. But I'll state them anyway. Someone would most likely loot and grief the city rather than develop it if they had full access to everything. You'd have build privileges in all undeveloped territory, even after it's been built on.
- Any griefing of anything will result in your permissions and authority over the city being removed.

Message here and on discord if interested, and or have more questions and want to negotiate.

I would like to take care of it.
It would help in the trust a lot of ppl lost in me because of things I did.

I hope that still enough people trust me to let me lead this and rebuild it again, better and bigger then it was before. Make it active again.

But... it’s all up to you, I can’t get there by my own.

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
I’ll take care of it for you Ksm. I actively play and won’t mind expanding it with my friends. Plus, since I moved from my old base with my city, I’d like to restart.

I’d probably redo a lot of the houses that are there, just to make them closer together and look like a realistic city.

I’d keep the main buildings obviously, but I’d build around them probably more modern builds. I need a new project so I’d enjoy taking on the challenge of adding and renovating the city with my friends

Donator
Banned #5
I’ll take care of it for you Ksm. I actively play and won’t mind expanding it with my friends. Plus, since I moved from my old base with my city, I’d like to restart.

I’d probably redo a lot of the houses that are there, just to make them closer together and look like a realistic city.

I’d keep the main buildings obviously, but I’d build around them probably more modern builds. I need a new project so I’d enjoy taking on the challenge of adding and renovating the city with my friends
+1. Tyler best candidate. Trustworthy, good builder.

Banned #6

+1 Tyler best survival player, he's nice, he doesn't steal cough SpriteOnline
He's good builder
Give Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.