Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Old Staff of McFoxCraft - figgins123 / Fernidand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey new people of mcfoxcraft , none of you know who I am but of 2, i'm guessing. I'm here to say hi to them because I see this as a fitting place. I was an old Staff years ago on mcfoxcraft in its glory days when everything was chill , easy going and overall fun. I'm sure it is still today. I want to say hi to 11Kobeer. I look at this forum once a year to see how my old stomping grounds are and i'm always surprised to see you are still active after so long. You were a really cool dude back then and from your positive ratings i'm guessing you still are. I hope sometime we could talk. I also want to say hi to Cloakfox , its also been a long time since i've spoken to you and I want to say thank you for giving me staff long ago and allowing me to participate in an awesome community and by doing so allowing me to crate great memories. I remember trying to speak dutch to you and just utterly embarrassing my self but you seemed to really appreciate it. I always like coming back to people I use to know and talking to them again, on that note if anyone in this community knows how to contact the old RunButterRun I would greatly appreciate that so much. I haven't had the chance to say anything to her (i found out that Butter was a her after she left) for almost a year. It would mean a lot. Thank you both and hope to talk to you in the future someday.

Hey new people of mcfoxcraft , none of you know who I am but of 2, i'm guessing. I'm here to say hi to them because I see this as a fitting place. I was an old Staff years ago on mcfoxcraft in its glory days when everything was chill , easy going and overall fun. I'm sure it is still today. I want to say hi to 11Kobeer. I look at this forum once a year to see how my old stomping grounds are and i'm always surprised to see you are still active after so long. You were a really cool dude back then and from your positive ratings i'm guessing you still are. I hope sometime we could talk. I also want to say hi to Cloakfox , its also been a long time since i've spoken to you and I want to say thank you for giving me staff long ago and allowing me to participate in an awesome community and by doing so allowing me to crate great memories. I remember trying to speak dutch to you and just utterly embarrassing my self but you seemed to really appreciate it. I always like coming back to people I use to know and talking to them again, on that note if anyone in this community knows how to contact the old RunButterRun I would greatly appreciate that so much. I haven't had the chance to say anything to her (i found out that Butter was a her after she left) for almost a year. It would mean a lot. Thank you both and hope to talk to you in the future someday.
i think i may have run's skype if i do ill pm u it later

I pmed you runs Skype

Waterrr00

Known Member
So I thought this was fake since I clearly didn't play when you where staff and then I came here and saw all these people and I was like oh this is kind of cool an old staff member!
Welcome back

planecool

Friend
Donator
Welcome back dude. You wouldn't remember me, but I do indeed remember you, that was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.