Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Official Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the special mention man, You were truly an amazing contributer to our staff team, I remember the first time I met you on Skywars there were barely any players on and I forced you to play Skywars with me. I remember you got pissed off and went back to Creative so I bribed you back on Skywars to play couple more games with me. It was really odd because I barely knew you as a person but I knew I wanted to vouch you when the next applications were out. I was extremely happy when you got picked as a Helper because If you weren't picked I would've probably raged at Leon. I remember very well that I would follow you and stalk you for hours server to server and trained you personally because I wanted everyone to know how good you were as a staff member but more importantly as a person. It's so strange that you had received a lot of hate for your disability when you're smarter than most players on Foxcraft and your maturity is impeccable. Players have tried to lower your reputation because of your disability and you've continuously proven the haters wrong and I just wished people gave you a better opportunity for you to grow but needless to say there were tons of people that supported you and really appreciated your contribution and dedication to the server even before you were on the team especially on Slack. Your meme games and your constant hilarious comments and straight savagery is what I'm going to miss the most. It sucks that you won't longer be in our private group chat on slack but your legacy of memes and comments will always remain on slack ;)

I hope you all the best and many sucesses in the future and I definitely hope we stay in touch as I'd love to know how much you've grown.

Also for the lols I've posted our Fan fiction that Amy wrote online, So I guess our fan fiction will never be erased from the internet.

Warning aged 16+
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ps. I tried my best to not write a Danograph so I wouldn't outshine your resignation thread.... I tried... :p

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #32
Neither are you though, I mean you were whining and threatening to ban me and my friends for killing people on Survival.
Said it in my post m8, I don't care much about you. And if I have major issues with you, I can guarantee you many others do as well.

Banned #33
Said it in my post m8, I don't care much about you. And if I have major issues with you, I can guarantee you many others do as well.
You started those "major" issues, not myself. Neither did you try to resolve them, especially your insults that were directed towards me at another point.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #35
You started those "major" issues, not myself. Neither did you try to resolve them, especially your insults that were directed towards me at another point.
Okay then buddy. Continue to be self-centred. I don't honestly care, I have real issues to worry about.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #37
Stop arguing, Stay on topic.
Yupperino budderino
[doublepost=1494424255,1494422804][/doublepost]
Thank you for the special mention man, You were truly an amazing contributer to our staff team, I remember the first time I met you on Skywars there were barely any players on and I forced you to play Skywars with me. I remember you got pissed off and went back to Creative so I bribed you back on Skywars to play couple more games with me. It was really odd because I barely knew you as a person but I knew I wanted to vouch you when the next applications were out. I was extremely happy when you got picked as a Helper because If you weren't picked I would've probably raged at Leon. I remember very well that I would follow you and stalk you for hours server to server and trained you personally because I wanted everyone to know how good you were as a staff member but more importantly as a person. It's so strange that you had received a lot of hate for your disability when you're smarter than most players on Foxcraft and your maturity is impeccable. Players have tried to lower your reputation because of your disability and you've continuously proven the haters wrong and I just wished people gave you a better opportunity for you to grow but needless to say there were tons of people that supported you and really appreciated your contribution and dedication to the server even before you were on the team especially on Slack. Your meme games and your constant hilarious comments and straight savagery is what I'm going to miss the most. It sucks that you won't longer be in our private group chat on slack but your legacy of memes and comments will always remain on slack ;)

I hope you all the best and many sucesses in the future and I definitely hope we stay in touch as I'd love to know how much you've grown.

Also for the lols I've posted our Fan fiction that Amy wrote online, So I guess our fan fiction will never be erased from the internet.

Warning aged 16+
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ps. I tried my best to not write a Danograph so I wouldn't outshine your resignation thread.... I tried... :p
Danographs are welcome buddy, always have been.
I will be sure share any advances I make in life with all of your guys on the forums if Cloak doesn't smack my *** for "advertising". Within the next month or two, there should be a live website which I have mainly developed and I'll be sure to share that with you! I also have some other plans and I'll keep you in the loop, but if you want to follow some of my more exciting processes, just ask me about my games development and I'll link anyone to join my public games development Discord. I would link it here but uh, don't want to annoy @cloakfox

Status
Not open for further replies.