Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Year Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kings

Hi everyone!

Lets start the new year with a giveaway! As a thanks for a nice year on the server and for celebrating my recent promotion to Helper!

I'm still looking for some more prizes to giveaway. So if u wanna donate something, make a reply or message me when im online!

If u want a chance to win one of these prices, leave a message with your IGN and discord name. Goodluck everyone! (Only 1 acc allowed, no alts!)

Prizes:
1) 10 Million (Monkey138)
2) 5 Million (Monkey138)
3) Wolf rank voucher (AllHailToKenny)
4) 2 Enchanted golden apples (Dhanunjay)
5) 1 Shulker of haste 2 + 1 shulker of Swiftness + 1 Shulker of Strenght (TheHonestWalrus)
6) Iron Golem Spawner (Monkey123)
7) 5 Nether Stars (Enclave03)

Every participant will get at least a netherite block! (64 Netherite blocks donated by Monkey123)

Always looking for more prizes to start the new year with a bang!

Prizes will be given on Saterday 7 January
oKings
oKings#9173

mewto878

Hi everyone!

Lets start the new year with a giveaway! As a thanks for a nice year on the server and for celebrating my recent promotion to Helper!

I'm still looking for some more prizes to giveaway. So if u wanna donate something, make a reply or message me when im online!

If u want a chance to win one of these prices, leave a message with your IGN and discord name. Goodluck everyone! (Only 1 acc allowed, no alts!)

Prizes:
2) 5 Million (Monkey138)
5) 1 Shulker of haste 2 + 1 shulker of Swiftness + 1 Shulker of Strenght (TheHonestWalrus)
8) Shulker of totems of undying (Nathan4534)

Every participant will get at least a netherite block! (64 Netherite blocks donated by Monkey123)

i would like whatever u guys have im am *thenoob1236528 im also very poor in need of spawners beacons and that stuff thank you

mewto878

Hi everyone!

Prizes:
2) 5 Million (Monkey138)
8) Shulker of totems of undying (Nathan4534)

i want to win something *thenoob1236528

NyoInnit

IGN: MR_NYO
disc MR_nyo#9898
IF i dont win i wil fall of my staircase and eat a sandwich ok
monkey i still need money so gmme

Thread starter #38
Thank u all for participating! Hope to do this more!

Congratulations to all the winners, u can message me ingame when im online to claim ur prize!
How to find out if u won? Watch the following video i recorded:

Remember, u all won a netherite block! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.