Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
oke there is a glitch in skyblock what I got and i wanne get raid of it i have 150 hearths couse i just a health boost potions for pvp and then i want to duel me friends a lot of time and every time i got hearths so it was fun at first but now every one is walking around whit 50 hearts so pvp is no fun anymore and i want to get reid of the hearths but i dont know how can you remove the glitcht and my extra hearts
-Mahemi_games

M

MeLikeUnicorns

Dear Staff,
Because this english isn't really good i will explain this problem more specified. There is a glitch pot called health boost 2. You are able to brew this potion if you got up to level 375 on alchemy which some people like me (MeLikeUnicorns and Mahemi_games_) have. The actual glitch is about drinking the health boost pot and after it duel a player and kill this player. If you have done this you get an extra 4 hearts After the duel you still have the 4 hearts because of an glitch. Multiple players are walking arround with 50+ hearts and some of them even with 180 hearts. Me and Mahemi really want to get rid of this glitch because at the first part it seemed fun to use it but now as everyone uses it, it starts to cause problems. I hope staff will help is with this problem. I will be able to attach files of this problem.

Kind regards,

MeLikeUnicorns

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
If you have a glitch or bug to report, please post it in the bug reports section using the correct format.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.