Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New gamemode! Anarchy survival!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just search around, but the hard part is, it would be deep underground for most of the time. Maybe follow some people unnoticed? xD

You could also keep your eyes on the amount of entity's beneath you, but that is a bit more complicated.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
set a team home then set my home home somewhere else lost my team home somehow 10/10 would lose my base again

why can you don't put something in your other hand like a shield whit pvp and a torch whitmining that is something in 1.9 so why can you don't do it

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
why can you don't put something in your other hand like a shield whit pvp and a torch whitmining that is something in 1.9 so why can you don't do it
This is because someone *cough* @cloakfox *cough* decided to add 1.8 compatibility, and 1.8 doesn't have dual wielding, so you just drop whatever you try to dual wield.

Hello Foxcrafters!

After reconsidering the anarchy gamemode suggestion I have decided to accept the suggestion and replace it with the agario gamemode.

What is Anarchy Survival?
Anarchy survival is a gamemode based on barebone survival with no mods or other cosmetic effects like pets and particle effects. I only recommend playing on this gamemode if you like raiding in a vanilla style gameplay and can take the fact that one day you may log on to see that your base has been griefed. Because there is no protection at all. Chests can be raided and bases griefed.

Yes this gamemode has been made for the more older/mature minecraft players out there.

This gamemode has the following features:
  • X-Ray protection
  • Fac (Foxcraft anti-cheat that auto bans hackers)
  • Teaming with /team
  • Minimal commands (/sethome, /tpa, /trade)
  • No worldborder
  • /wild command to start out fresh (radius of 15k blocks from spawn)
  • Server version itself is on 1.10 but supports 1.8 and 1.9
  • PvP mechanics are set on 1.8
  • Gapples recipe and effects are also on 1.8
  • New donator rank called [Veteran], it is priced at 10$ on the webstore (
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    )
  • Griefing is allowed
  • Scamming is allowed
  • Difficulty is set on hard
I hope you guys like this new gamemode!
You can join by using the compass or by using /anarchy

Thanks for reading!

- Cloakfox
how do you play minecraft on this

how do you play minecraft on this
You've got to have a legally bought minecraft account and then,
  1. You log in to minecraft
  2. In the Menu, you go to server select
  3. Click on "add Server"
  4. Add whatever you like in the "Server name" field and "mcfoxcraft.com" in the Server address field and click on done
  5. You double click on the server with the fox
Tadaaaah!
If you'd like to play anarchy in particular, you just type /anarchy in the game and you'll get teleported to the anarchy server :D

Status
Not open for further replies.