Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

"New factions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #22
na clokfox pt it to 1.10 plz plz plz i so god at pvp i ned to give other paple chance !11

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Firstly, I disagree with the custom enchants as speed 2 will make it easier for players to run away (having pots will make it harder for people to run away). Secondly, I disagree with the gapple cool down, as having no gapples whilst fighting in almost vanilla armour, will get you quick dropped as soon as your gapple runs out (so no actual pvp). Lastly, I disagree with /fix hand command as it being infinite will be too op as you can just repeatedly switch gear and fix it. Traditionally, factions pvp is with gapples and it's where you have to break gear to kill them. However, I know from experience that you can still easily die from forgetting to gapple so quick dropping will still happen. Also, maybe a pvp arena could be implemented so players can have fair 1v1's without them running. Everything else I agree with in your suggestion.
Shadowkiller is right pot pvp is not something for factions just like gapple cooldown. We had that like a couple season ago nobody liked it . And If you need a spawn for factions just take old one from a couple season ago with that big pighead in spawn that map was fun (if you Still have that map). And factions is not something for 1.9 or higher it is manly 1.7 and 1.8 pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.