Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

networks storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opalzem

Thread starter #1
There is an issue with the networks storage not allowing the storage of weapons or tools due to the plugin or mod that tells who it was crafted by or how many hits the weapon or tool at taken. In conjunction to this the supreme addon has a mob collector item which allows you to get certain items when placed by a mob. These collectors need shears, tools and weapons to operate and it gets troublesome having to go back every 10 min just to put another sword in the collector when you can put it in the networks storage. As most people are trying to automate their farms this could be a hinderance to that progress. Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Opalzem

Thread starter #3
@Thijs_D How many places I need to go to get this thing reported first I go to discord then you tell me to go to forums and now bugs. Is bugs the last place i need to go or are there more places? Not trying to be rude but just want to report in one place instead of typing the same report 5 times

Status
Not open for further replies.