Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the title is true. I will be resigning from Foxcraft, after almost 10 months of being staff. I want to thank everyone who has made this experience amazing and unforgettable. I will be resigning for a variety of reasons, but the main would be not being interested in Minecraft anymore. I wish you all the best of luck.

~Snoop
Thanks for being such a great helpful affect on the staff team, hope you visit once in a while.

Yes, the title is true. I will be resigning from Foxcraft, after almost 10 months of being staff. I want to thank everyone who has made this experience amazing and unforgettable. I will be resigning for a variety of reasons, but the main would be not being interested in Minecraft anymore. I wish you all the best of luck.

~Snoop
Bye bye snoop dawg

JPlay08

Known Member
It's sad to see you go. You were a great staff member, and an even better friend. Thank you for the time you put into the server, and I hope to hear from you again.

You were a great staff, and I hope the best of luck for you in the future. Love ya Snoopy

I remember when you were one of my first teammates when I joined this server and was so happy for you when you got helper. Please make sure to stop in and say hi once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.