Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My introduction

when did you join Foxcraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Hello, most of you should know me as Eftro or by my past usernames, I have never made a introduction I think so I decided to make one now, well, I stared playing on Foxcraft in November of 2014, my friend Albert9090/xRegency/Reflective invited me to play with him on Foxcraft and I played on the old old old I think 2 more olds, but it was the one that Prestonplays recorded on with another youtuber, with kit viper and kit wingman and etc; so as I kept on playing I made amazing friends, I joined a team on kitpvp which was called "Control", and in the middle of 2015 all of my friends started to leave kitpvp, evantually my great friend now, Albert9090 had left and I took a 2 week break which I thought was a very long time, I had a bad addiction for games back then, and albert9090 quit for about 4-5 months and when he came back I played a lot more, then he quit again and I quit with him, until 2 months before connor12568, the old Head-Staff abused and went ham and then I stayed on Foxcraft until a couple 3-5 weeks before helper applications were released, I applied, got 3 vouches from, Mechfatato (mech the Community Manager now); C2obezerk/Andrew (my good friend now) and worldbuilder03 and I got accepted and I was so happy when I got accepted that I told my friends who hardly played Foxcraft, and then right when I got moderator I abused for a faction called desecrator, which I regret joining, im not going to say names, PM me if you want to know more, a couple of days after my demotion I tried to fight that I didn't abuse, but then I realized lying only makes it worse, I had a flashback of what Leon/Cloakfox had sent me in my demotion PM, he said this "My last reason was that you lied to me about you abusing. I you had come clean about it I might have given you another chance."; and after that I hardly lied in mc and out of mc, unless it's super important, hahahahahhahaha, and after my demotion I took a break from minecraft for about a month, played a day and took another month break and I have decided to come back and start playing, and yes I am applying for helper, so the people who think I came back to become helper, that is kind of true, but yeah and goodbye!

Banned #3
I started playing during July 2013, joined in 2012 at some point and never played just hoped on a bit here and then, but my memory is a bit rusty from then, all I can remember is joining Survival, and made a couple good friends which I 100% know was during July and in 2013, my name was Ksmudger and pretty much always has been, welcome back though... Not cool how you abused but eh, everyone makes mistakes. Connor never abused either.. It was more of a misunderstanding.

Hello, most of you should know me as Eftro or by my past usernames, I have never made a introduction I think so I decided to make one now, well, I stared playing on Foxcraft in November of 2014, my friend Albert9090/xRegency/Reflective invited me to play with him on Foxcraft and I played on the old old old I think 2 more olds, but it was the one that Prestonplays recorded on with another youtuber, with kit viper and kit wingman and etc; so as I kept on playing I made amazing friends, I joined a team on kitpvp which was called "Control", and in the middle of 2015 all of my friends started to leave kitpvp, evantually my great friend now, Albert9090 had left and I took a 2 week break which I thought was a very long time, I had a bad addiction for games back then, and albert9090 quit for about 4-5 months and when he came back I played a lot more, then he quit again and I quit with him, until 2 months before connor12568, the old Head-Staff abused and went ham and then I stayed on Foxcraft until a couple 3-5 weeks before helper applications were released, I applied, got 3 vouches from, Mechfatato (mech the Community Manager now); C2obezerk/Andrew (my good friend now) and worldbuilder03 and I got accepted and I was so happy when I got accepted that I told my friends who hardly played Foxcraft, and then right when I got moderator I abused for a faction called desecrator, which I regret joining, im not going to say names, PM me if you want to know more, a couple of days after my demotion I tried to fight that I didn't abuse, but then I realized lying only makes it worse, I had a flashback of what Leon/Cloakfox had sent me in my demotion PM, he said this "My last reason was that you lied to me about you abusing. I you had come clean about it I might have given you another chance."; and after that I hardly lied in mc and out of mc, unless it's super important, hahahahahhahaha, and after my demotion I took a break from minecraft for about a month, played a day and took another month break and I have decided to come back and start playing, and yes I am applying for helper, so the people who think I came back to become helper, that is kind of true, but yeah and goodbye!
Welcome back @Eftro!!! :)

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #5
I started playing during July 2013, joined in 2012 at some point and never played just hoped on a bit here and then, but my memory is a bit rusty from then, all I can remember is joining Survival, and made a couple good friends which I 100% know was during July and in 2013, my name was Ksmudger and pretty much always has been, welcome back though... Not cool how you abused but eh, everyone makes mistakes. Connor never abused either.. It was more of a misunderstanding.
Me abusing isn't just the full reason, I barely had an optiok, if I didn't abuse something else could have happened.

Sixer

Banned #10
I started playing in like 2012 or some ****.
When you realize 2012 was 5 years ago. The ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.