Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello! Since I recently received the role as Helper on the Foxcraft Community, I thought it'd be a good idea to make an introduction as to (who I am) and (what I do.) I am a well known player on Kitpvp and Prison. I like to think my "fame" started off on Prison and from there I made a lot more trustworthy friends on this server, than any other server. I have played this server for three years and through the time I have played on this server, it has become a server I plan on playing for a long time. And thats not because I'm Helper, its more because of the environment the server supplies, (in my opinion.) People are always friendly and if they're not, it can easily be situated through time. I like to hang out with people on this server and I hope to make more friends through time too.

Now, Moving on to what I do. What I do as a player vs what I do as a staff member can relate in some situations and be different in other situations. I help players as staff and sometimes as a friend, but this applies for everyone, so my friends don't get special treatment just because they're my friends, I try and help people, whether friends or players, in the same way as for everyone else. In Prison, you can find me wandering around in spawn or at the Mines and at my Plot. I will be glad to help you with situations regarding to the Prison Server as best as I can. As for Kitpvp, you can pretty much find me at spawn or in the arena. I don't play much Mob Areana, but if you want to play a few games with me, Im all in! Once again I will be happy to help you with situations regarding the Kitpvp Server as best as I can. When I say "as best as I can," I will try to help you as a friend and as a staff member.

I hope this helped you guys get a better understanding of who I am. And I hope to see you guys on Foxcraft, whether a New member or a Well known Player. If you guys have any question on either Prison or Kitpvp, I will do my best to help. This also goes for any other Servers games too. Well this was my introduction and I will see you later!

-RaiderKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.