Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
This one goes out to my boi @TGMDom
  • My in-game name: CrepperHunter43
  • My previous names: (If applicable) I'd never change my name, I'm proud to be 'CrepperHunter43'!
  • My age: 9
  • My location: (Country/state) My mom always tells me not to give out the place where I live, but whatever. I live in South park Colorado
  • My timezone: South park.. uhm... time
  • My favorite gamemode: (gamemode you play on most) I only play creative and survival, in creative I can do role play's with my friend SceletonHunter123 and Minekrafter23. In survival I do what I was born for and that is creeper hunting!
  • I joined Foxcraft in: (Month+year) I'm going to be completely honest here, I joined in 2008

• Why should you become a Helper?
    As you can see in the video, I highly dedicate myself playng minecraft all day, I even swear at my parents because I want to play minecraft all day long
  • How many hours a day/week can you dedicate to moderating and how will this be in the future when you go back to school or work. As stated above, I dedicate myself to play minecraft pretty much all day long, I only stop playing it for food and to sleep. I even pee my own pants since I don't want to waste time on going to the bathroom.

• For what reason should we choose you over somebody else?
    Cause I keep the server safe since I hunt creppers all dai lon

• How will your work improve our server?
    teh server will be creepr free

• Do you have any previous experience moderating servers? (With proof, if possible) Yes I have been staff on mineplex and the hive
  • Have you made any applications before? (If yes, how many?)
    no cause I was too busy huntin creppers

• Have you ever been banned? (If yes, how many times and for what reason?) Yes because I killed zobies insted of creppers

• Do you have any donator ranks?
    no but that's teh main resoan why I'm signing up 4 helper

• Would you like to tell us anything else? I have swag

This one goes out to my boi @TGMDom
  • My in-game name: CrepperHunter43
  • My previous names: (If applicable) I'd never change my name, I'm proud to be 'CrepperHunter43'!
  • My age: 9
  • My location: (Country/state) My mom always tells me not to give out the place where I live, but whatever. I live in South park Colorado
  • My timezone: South park.. uhm... time
  • My favorite gamemode: (gamemode you play on most) I only play creative and survival, in creative I can do role play's with my friend SceletonHunter123 and Minekrafter23. In survival I do what I was born for and that is creeper hunting!
  • I joined Foxcraft in: (Month+year) I'm going to be completely honest here, I joined in 2008

• Why should you become a Helper?
    As you can see in the video, I highly dedicate myself playng minecraft all day, I even swear at my parents because I want to play minecraft all day long
  • How many hours a day/week can you dedicate to moderating and how will this be in the future when you go back to school or work. As stated above, I dedicate myself to play minecraft pretty much all day long, I only stop playing it for food and to sleep. I even pee my own pants since I don't want to waste time on going to the bathroom.

• For what reason should we choose you over somebody else?
    Cause I keep the server safe since I hunt creppers all dai lon

• How will your work improve our server?
    teh server will be creepr free

• Do you have any previous experience moderating servers? (With proof, if possible) Yes I have been staff on mineplex and the hive
  • Have you made any applications before? (If yes, how many?)
    no cause I was too busy huntin creppers

• Have you ever been banned? (If yes, how many times and for what reason?) Yes because I killed zobies insted of creppers
  • Do you have any donator ranks?
    no but that's teh main resoan why I'm signing up 4 helper

• Would you like to tell us anything else? I have swag
This will definitely be accepted, 100% lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.